• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice movie thread for your reading pleasure
2 2

8,095 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Oddball said:

Always hated the title of this movie. Wished it was simply billed as Dawn of Justice. That’s it. The title under the symbols logo. But I understand they needed the big names in the title to be instantly recognized in every country. Dawn of Justice alone might be too vague in Flores, Guatemala and then WB misses out on some Quetzales. Still, a very unfortunate title to me.

Not a bad thought.

1 hour ago, Old_Man_Adam said:

Man of steel 2? When will you come to fruition ? Luckily for you Cavill has kept himself fit 

52 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

He is doing great stuff.  Love him in Witcher

emotion01.gif.a0f958c12b5ec0fe0d1b0737450c17ff.gif

First time I saw him was in Hellraiser ( 5 ?) first memorable was Blood Creek , a decent horror movie with the dude from Jailbreak . He was jacked in “ Immortals “ and has maintained ever since , I enjoyed him in MI:Fallout  as well , I haven’t seen Witcher yet , but am unfamiliar with source material ...

I just read a 'story' on FB where this guy says that working for Snyder on the set of BvS was the best experience he has ever had in the business as a crew member. He said that Snyder let the crew 'shoot the s^&*' with the cast, let them pick his brain for how he goes about things, etc.

Honestly a great story. I wish he shared more details.

For those new to BVS Ultimate Edition or wondering what the differences are with the Theatrical Cut...

Every Difference in Batman V Superman's Ultimate Edition

For those who had issues with plot elements, character motivations, or Lex Luthor's 'master plan,' there's hope for scenes which clarify any or all. And for the fans of Snyder's vision for DC's 'Big Three,' any extra scenes or shots are just icing on the cake (not to mention the NEW Easter Eggs).

The 'Ultimate Edition' of Batman V Superman checks nearly all of those boxes (read our Batman V Superman Ultimate Edition reaction piece), and it's up to each individual viewer to determine if this really deserves to be the 'definitive version' of the movie, or if their issues remain. But for those whose memory is hazy, or who are simply curious to know what the 'Ultimate Edition' has changed, we've broken down every - yes, EVERY - difference between the theatrical version and this extended cut.

4 hours ago, Oddball said:

That’s strange, it’s says available on HBO and yet it’s definitely not there. I’ll just buy the Blu-ray once it’s released.

I tried watching last night on HBO Max and it's the original ultimate edition.

Personally, I prefer 2.40×1 to 1.43x1 but was curious to see the difference. 

8 hours ago, D84 said:

I tried watching last night on HBO Max and it's the original ultimate edition.

Personally, I prefer 2.40×1 to 1.43x1 but was curious to see the difference. 

Yeah, I haven't been able to find it on HBO Max either.

40 minutes ago, D84 said:

I can't find the remaster listed on Amazon, Target or Walmart. Has anyone else had this problem?

4 minutes ago, Angel of Death said:

I don't see it, either.

Me three. Not sure what happened here.