• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

19 posts in this topic

Hey so need some funds for NYCC, making a run for an ASM 1. All prices include shipping anywhere in the US. Willing to ship anywhere in the world, PM me and we can arrange a price. First :takeit: wins, either in thread or in PM wins, timestamp will decide. Paypal is preferred but willing to accept MO or Check. PM with any questions.

Retrothecollector best of luck I generally don't see alot of high grade early Turtles at NYCC, hopefully this year will be different with the movie coming out. I talked with someone who worked on the movie and it actually doesn't sound terrible so may be good :) Have fun in New York

Retrothecollector best of luck I generally don't see alot of high grade early Turtles at NYCC, hopefully this year will be different with the movie coming out. I talked with someone who worked on the movie and it actually doesn't sound terrible so may be good :) Have fun in New York

Thanks man I will. I'm not to concerned with high grade TMNT books. Anything above an 8 will be ok for me. We shall see. Didn't know there was a movie coming out, I just like TMNT since I was a kid. Thanks again!!