• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghost Projekt - TV development?

171 posts in this topic

Or under sells you which everyone will start to do. If that book doesn't sell soon when all the online orders come in it will sit because everyone will under cut them. Happened with the other books as well only difference is how many and for how long will the book sustain itself? Dice roll.

Agreed. Same thing with Unthinkable right now. A little more T.V. murmurs and my lots started selling for $30. I still have the only # 1's listed but once more start popping up in a few days I will pull them off.

Good night at the comic shop. Picked up # 1 and #2 NM or better for $9 total. I also grabbed the Dancer cover to Mythopolis for cover. It pays to run your kid to Toys r Us and then dive in the LCS on the way home lol

What did your kid get at TRU? :baiting:

Good night at the comic shop. Picked up # 1 and #2 NM or better for $9 total. I also grabbed the Dancer cover to Mythopolis for cover. It pays to run your kid to Toys r Us and then dive in the LCS on the way home lol

What did your kid get at TRU? :baiting:

Hahahahahahaha . Some kind of rubber band bracelet thing but I did enjoy going down the action figure aisles. I wish they would have had a 1/4 of the stuff they do now when I was a kid. We had Megos, GI Joes, and some good Star Wars stuff but nothing like today.

I see this artist a lot local to vancouver....

kept looking at his art work as he draws small on smaller boards then most artists...kept thinking I should buy a few issues and get him to 'remark' them...sighhhh

Well I managed to pick up 5 of the #1s for cover at the best comic book shop I know...seems like the news hasn't perculated as the lowest Bins are over 30 but the past buys are under 6 dollars...

Maybe emezy ? I know hes there.

I will do whatever I can just let me know what you guys want to know or need updates on and I will look into if I can I will be there all 4days I am picking up a couple things for some bordies at cost Just expect the same when they attend there conventions (thumbs u

I see this artist a lot local to vancouver....

kept looking at his art work as he draws small on smaller boards then most artists...kept thinking I should buy a few issues and get him to 'remark' them...sighhhh

Well I managed to pick up 5 of the #1s for cover at the best comic book shop I know...seems like the news hasn't perculated as the lowest Bins are over 30 but the past buys are under 6 dollars...

Congrats on the number 1s. I see this thing is stuck in limbo right now. I'm sure there is a happy medium somewhere.