• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #181 what would you do ?

Batman 181 what to do  

174 members have voted

1. 1. Batman 181 what to do

33 posts in this topic

Okay, just been lucky enough to get my mitts on a unopened Batpack special.

4 comics for 47 cents :)

The Bag is a bit creased but the books look very nice, it is hard to get decent images though.

The best book in here is Batman #181, I have been after an upgrade for years as my copy is a rag.

Comments welcomed especially if they are funny lol

Tough call. If you are planning on keeping it, I would keep it in the bag. Before CGC the marketplace for unopened bags was much higher than the individual books alone. I had one of these 4 packs back in the 90's. When CGC came along I cracked it open and got a 9.4 on the Bats 181. Naturally I sold it. I still regret doing all of it, wish I still owned it, safe in the bag !

Tough call. If you are planning on keeping it, I would keep it in the bag. Before CGC the marketplace for unopened bags was much higher than the individual books alone. I had one of these 4 packs back in the 90's. When CGC came along I cracked it open and got a 9.4 on the Bats 181. Naturally I sold it. I still regret doing all of it, wish I still owned it, safe in the bag !

Pay heed to the comments above. Leave it as is.

BTW what are the other books?

Pay heed to the comments above. Leave it as is.

BTW what are the other books?

The other books are JLA 45, Metal Men 20, World's Finest 158, they all look pretty good :)

In the bag it's special. Once it's out of the bag, graded or not, it looses its appeal.

So Batman 181 outside of a pack isn't appealing to collectors? I kind of think it is. Definitely rarer inside one, though.

What are the other books in the bag? Anything of note?

In the bag it's special. Once it's out of the bag, graded or not, it looses its appeal.

So Batman 181 outside of a pack isn't appealing to collectors? I kind of think it is. Definitely rarer inside one, though.

What are the other books in the bag? Anything of note?

Read the post on page 1. :baiting: