• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

586 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Found this old thread with working photo links of the famous Cheetah runs with Jumbo and Planet  a few others.  I’ve got a couple of these Planets now. This is a testament to incredible taste and an amazing collection. 

Ah! Those were the days!

17 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

The Planet 1, 17 (6.5), 39 and 71 are particularly awesome! :x

I bid strong on the 71.... pretty sure it was my old copy. I listed it in a sales thread and decided to pull it and Foolkiller had claimed it just that fast. It's gorgeous. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

49 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I have these two, but the 37 will be in HA November auction. I was selling the 28 but this thread inspired me to put it back in the box. 

8A800073-453D-4A59-8128-993DF44DCD63.jpeg

B2D94837-C87F-438B-B45B-00A0201A0A59.jpeg

The #37 was not one of my favorite copies.  I thought it was one that could have used more red.

i'm glad so many if these ended up with boarders.

On 8/26/2018 at 6:44 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

Here are the cheetah copes I managed to get off the Heritage auction. Who else got some? (wish I'd got more.)

Planet Comics #48 CGC 9.0.jpg

I can't even imagine that any of the higher graded copies have a better color strike than this one.  This makes my copy look like a complete rag. :x

10 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

I can't even imagine that any of the higher graded copies have a better color strike than this one.  This makes my copy look like a complete rag. :x

10 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

The 9.0 was definitely the best copy I owned.  Here is the higher graded copy.

Planet48804x1280_zps7704029a.jpg