• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

cheetah runs
4 4

586 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, walclark said:

I know others have done the same, but with Fiction House, I’ve kept a lower graded copy with better colors over a higher graded copy with a weaker color strike.

It's great when grade and colors coincide, but such are rare, in a way the census cant reflect.

Cheetah's sales definitely had a major impact on the popularity of good girl art market these days. I always figured it would take a big time player to enter this genre for it to finally take off.

1 hour ago, skybolt said:

Cheetah's sales definitely had a major impact on the popularity of good girl art market these days. I always figured it would take a big time player to enter this genre for it to finally take off.

I blame him, too. :p

Kinda nice to hear the GGA titles are doing well.  They had gained some momentum before I finished Jumbo and the auction results were decent.  When I started, I think they were reasonable to cheap in price.  Whitman's covers in particular were almost always cheap 10 years ago.

1 hour ago, cheetah said:

Kinda nice to hear the GGA titles are doing well.  They had gained some momentum before I finished Jumbo and the auction results were decent.  When I started, I think they were reasonable to cheap in price.  Whitman's covers in particular were almost always cheap 10 years ago.

Whitman's Planets and Ghost covers are some of the most desired now for sure. GGA has been very strong the last couple years and seems to still be gaining new devotees all the time. (thumbsu

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Whitman's Planets and Ghost covers are some of the most desired now for sure. GGA has been very strong the last couple years and seems to still be gaining new devotees all the time. (thumbsu

2 hours ago, cheetah said:

I have a lot of favorite FH covers but this one is always in the top five.

Planet66FC.jpg

I am a new devotee :hi:

And this is my favorite cover in the Planet run.  It was love at first sight. Whitman was a god. 

1 hour ago, Sqeggs said:

And after swinging and missing on several copies, I was glad to recently land a copy of this one.

jumbo_zpsqi75w8ga-2.JPG

That one is not easy to find.  The Church copy was the only one I ever owned.  It is one of the few I held onto.

5 hours ago, cheetah said:

Pedigreed?

Spokane copy