• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Other Dead

13 posts in this topic

Well not sure if zombies have jumped the shark but I picked a couple of #1's up of this book. (Subscription cover by Eastman and RI Cover featuring the President)

I thought the book was a great read and can not wait for issue 2.

It may be billed as Zombie Animals, but it has a great feel.

Also, being from Baton Rouge, I knew the restaurant reference and laughed out loud just to read it in a comic book.

Sleeper hit in my opinion.

Very intricate artwork with lots of expressions. I really like the artwork and may enjoy reading because of it.

Zombies are all mindless creatures but can you imagine if a zombie animal comes after you? That premise alone should make this book desirable.

Can't wait for my shipment next week to check out all the great books that have come out this month.

I loved this book. Great read for any horror fan.

I wonder how well the Obama variant (not regular cover) will do in the long term. I expect it to drop under $10 after a year or so.

And today I learned the covers align. In the image below, two covers are not shown; I did not want to post all 6 as it will stretch the size of the page.

the-other-dead-barack-obama-variant-cover.jpg

tumblr_mv8mq8dO1K1s0pt79o1_1280.jpg