• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

On 1/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, Jordysnordy said:

I'm really enjoying this season after not loving last season.

I was sad to see

Hide contents

the demise  of Sinara :cloud9:

She's still around.

But does anyone know who that woman at the end of tonight's episode is?

12 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

She's still around.

But does anyone know who that woman at the end of tonight's episode is?

Willow Hale playing Robin Hinton.   Robin Hinton is an Inhuman and the daughter of Charles and Polly Hinton. When Hinton went through her own Terrigenesis, she was given the gift of visions.

Edited by comic_memories

7 hours ago, comic_memories said:

Willow Hale playing Robin Hinton.   Robin Hinton is an Inhuman and the daughter of Charles and Polly Hinton. When Hinton went through her own Terrigenesis, she was given the gift of visions.

Thank you! :foryou:

'Agents of SHIELD' Going on Hiatus in February

ABC has confirmed to ComicBook.com that Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD will be taking some time off during the month of February.

Following the February 2nd episode “Past Life,” Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD will air reruns or be pre-empted throughout the remainder of the month. ComicBook.com has reached out for clarification on what would be pre-empting SHIELD in that time slot and is awaiting a response.

After being delayed to accommodate the first season of Marvel’s Inhumans, Agents of SHIELD Season Five was supposed to run uninterrupted through its conclusion. It seems those plans have changed. With the Winter Olympics set to steal some viewers away from all scripted television, its understandable that ABC may want to hold the back half of Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

That means that the first appearance of Ruby, Dove Cameron’s previously secret Agents of SHIELD character, will be in the eleventh episode of Agents of SHIELD's fifth season, which airs on March 2nd.

7 hours ago, silverseeker said:

Nobody did, based on what I remember... 

I watched it the other day and nobody did. I assumed even though Thanos's attack was mentioned in the show, when the last episode came it wasn't chronologically up to the end of Infinity War.

11 hours ago, Comicopolis said:

I watched it the other day and nobody did. I assumed even though Thanos's attack was mentioned in the show, when the last episode came it wasn't chronologically up to the end of Infinity War.

That makes total sense to me...will be interesting to see if the impact of Infinity War is felt this season.

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, silverseeker said:
On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 6:45 AM, Comicopolis said:

That makes total sense to me...will be interesting to see if the impact of Infinity War is felt this season.

I just binged the last season on Netflix.

I think the Infinity War movie has begun but not ended yet by the end of the AOS season (as in half the population was not wiped out yet, but Thanos's stuff has started happening).  I too wonder how that will be addressed next season, as they definitely have a defined goal, e.g. the Search for Spock.  The season is scheduled to have just 13 episodes, and Avengers 4 will be May 3, 2019.  Is it possible that they'd air AOS over the summer to not deal with it?  I think that would make the most sense, otherwise you'd have a show with half of an already depleted cast (depending on how many faded away). 

My non-spoiler thoughts on this season: 

They handled the time travel better than I expected.

I enjoyed the Daisy arc in terms of character development, and liked that she didn't really have a romantic interest.

I don't know why we got such a small amount of Framework Fitz. He just popped up for a second then went away again. Lame.

Jemma, still boring.

May and Coulson is still easily the most forced romance in the MCU.  Seriously, Peter falling in love with the Vulture would have been more believable.