• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Marvel Value Stamp club
4 4

246 posts in this topic

On 9/28/2019 at 8:18 AM, Pangolin said:

I'm not a member of this club, but I'd like to ask a question about the Marvel Value Stamp.

I'm presently replacing some comics from my collection where the stamps were missing (MTU #28-30, for example).

What do you do as a collector with this kind of comics? MTU #28 is not Hulk #181. Do you try to sell them? Throw them in a recyling bin?

They are considered incomplete books. 

Keep them as readers, or trade/give them to someone else.

I have sold mine at the comic conventions I do as dollar books.

28 minutes ago, Artboy99 said:
On 9/28/2019 at 7:18 AM, Pangolin said:

I'm not a member of this club, but I'd like to ask a question about the Marvel Value Stamp.

I'm presently replacing some comics from my collection where the stamps were missing (MTU #28-30, for example).

What do you do as a collector with this kind of comics? MTU #28 is not Hulk #181. Do you try to sell them? Throw them in a recyling bin?

They are considered incomplete books. 

Keep them as readers, or trade/give them to someone else.

I have sold mine at the comic conventions I do as dollar books.

Or just pack 'em all up and send them to me . . . I'll pay the postage. :grin:

On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:51 PM, 01TheDude said:

I happened to be on the MVS website today and noticed a new item link talking about VARIANTS in marvel value stamps. Just when you thought the variant madness was completely identified-- nope-- another one pops up. It is sort of interesting though. If you have collected every book that ever had a MVS, you've got it covered. Not sure how many more books you need to get the full set of stamps though. They have a cool part that describes the three occurrences of stamp 54 (Shanna the She Devil-- notably the stamp from IH 181)

http://www.mvstamps.com/colors.htm

307 total books gets them all and all the variants

On 10/24/2019 at 12:46 PM, Artboy99 said:

This poster came with the stamp booklet when you ordered it. It is hard to find, my poster is in great shape. This is just a color print in place for browsing

15719463276151957287904032836070.jpg

Wow, I seriously don't remember that. :applause: :peace:

On 4/4/2022 at 11:07 PM, divad said:

Wow, I seriously don't remember that. :applause: :peace:

I have 2 of them now ( since I have 2 stamp booklets )

It is hard to find in nice shape but as my opinion is it is an ugly poster it is difficult to shell out big bucks for it. :bump: