• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Witchblade #95 New York Comic-Con and Michael Turner posted by 109

3 posts in this topic

Witchblade #95 Midtown Comics New York Comic-Con 2006 variant comic

The Witchblade #95 Midtown Comics New York Comic-Con 2006 variant comic is another fan favorite. This rare comic is limited to only 500 copies and has beautiful cover art by the great artist, Michael Turner. I had this comic CGC graded a few years ago and it was graded at 9.8, which I was very happy with. This is another very sought after Witchblade comic and is very hard to come by in graded copies. I just wanted to share. Thanks for looking.

14350.jpg

See more journals by 109

So sad that Turner is gone.

Everyone in the industry and hobby only had nice things to say of him.

I came to know of his talents much to late... exposed to his Variant Covers for Civil War.

The man was truly talented.

Only limited to 500... those are amazingly low numbers. Congrats on getting it!

SW3D

I love Turner's work. Just like SW3D I was late to the game. Love his Civil War variants and I have a 9.6 UXM 500 variant of his. I also have the tribute issue that was done after he died. I love this cover and congrats on scoring a high grade on such a low print run.