• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'm hoping there is a Wolverine and Hulk statue left when I have saved enough... @fmaz but 

Congrats! that's the one to get!

If they're distributed in order (and I have no idea if they are... perhaps someone does?) mine is #2160/4000.  So if that's the case... I'd think you've got some time. 

9 hours ago, g-man said:

holy cow....how heavy is that thing? Is it real metal (sharp) or a synthetic material?  Just put that pic up on your windows and doors. Better than any alarm. 

At least 30 pounds. It's kind of sharp. You could definitely do some damage. 

20 hours ago, wombat said:

At least 30 pounds. It's kind of sharp. You could definitely do some damage. 

Wow! I've seen it online before but wasn't sure how massive it was. With you next to it in the pic we can definitely understand the dimensions... crazy...

Will you be getting the helmet and shield as well?

4 hours ago, Selecta said:

Wow! I've seen it online before but wasn't sure how massive it was. With you next to it in the pic we can definitely understand the dimensions... crazy...

Will you be getting the helmet and shield as well?

I have the shield on order. The two will look good above the bar. 

On 11/14/2017 at 5:14 PM, fmaz said:

If they're distributed in order (and I have no idea if they are... perhaps someone does?) mine is #2160/4000.  So if that's the case... I'd think you've got some time. 

it's a great piece. got mine as the centerpiece in my office.

I'm going to "gallery" it up all the live long day 

The Black Panther is new, I'm starting to like that Gallery Statues have the "fake" ground type stuff. They look nice all next to each other, like it's one big statue lol ahhh, I'm a dork.

The Joker, fishy-fishy, is new also :) 

I got the Atomic Blonde poster at the preview night, I got to see it before it was out in theaters. It was meh I liked it though. I have extra, hopefully I can keep them in nice shape.

Also I know that CGC will grade and encapsulate concert posters.... would they do the same with this size of movie poster? I think it is the same size as a concert poster, but anyway....it would be cool if I could get SS, it's the only thing that I remember liking Chalize Theron in, that Seth McFarlane movie was a bit much ha.

Black Panther Statue gallery.jpg

Joker Animated Series (gallery) statue.jpg

8 hours ago, fmaz said:

Glad you joined the club!  Hard to describe to people just how incredible the thing is in person, isn't it?  It's really something!  Enjoy it!!

I was definitely impressed! It's my first sideshow piece :)

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was definitely impressed! It's my first sideshow piece :)

And now they have their hooks in you. May as well just give them your wallet.

32 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

And now they have their hooks in you. May as well just give them your wallet.

It's my  1st one too...  and I hear what you're saying?  But I think we might be ok by starting with such a big one.  Because although I do go to the site all the time now? Everything else looks so.... small.  lol

11 minutes ago, fmaz said:

It's my  1st one too...  and I hear what you're saying?  But I think we might be ok by starting with such a big one.  Because although I do go to the site all the time now? Everything else looks so.... small.  lol

Yup, that's Sideshow disease settling into your brain. Too late to save you now.  It happens to us all. I used to love Bowen statues, but then SST started with Premium Formats, and suddenly that was all I wanted. I guess this thread can be our support group!

19 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Yup, that's Sideshow disease settling into your brain. Too late to save you now.  It happens to us all. I used to love Bowen statues, but then SST started with Premium Formats, and suddenly that was all I wanted. I guess this thread can be our support group!

lol when I earned reward points, I had to go back and look some more. But I don't know if I'm an "odd" duck, but was eyeing the Sub-Zero's and the Darkseid. I liked the Heman and Skelator too. I joined and knew they sent me an email thanking me for joining, just didn't realize there was a $15 off coupon in there too lol I just got too dang excited hahaha.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol when I earned reward points, I had to go back and look some more. But I don't know if I'm an "odd" duck, but was eyeing the Sub-Zero's and the Darkseid. I liked the Heman and Skelator too. I joined and knew they sent me an email thanking me for joining, just didn't realize there was a $15 off coupon in there too lol I just got too dang excited hahaha.

Oh yeah, that's how they get ya. Give you a coupon after you buy something, or send you a coupon with your statue, etc. They keep you on the hook!

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

When are Sideshow's other Sales? Besides Black Friday and Cyber Monday? @F For Fake

The other big sale is "Spooktacular" which I think is generally that last week of October leading up to Halloween. Lots of good deals then too!