• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Sideshow's new Wolverine 1/4 scale goes up for preorder TODAY.  This video includes a slideshow of the studio pics that Sideshow released earlier in the week.

Note: I mistakenly credited Erick Sosa as the sculptor of the unmasked portrait in this video.  That is not correct.  The primary sculptor was Rafel Grassetti, with assists by Martin Canale, Marco Plouffe, and Aaron McNaught.

Great statue that I'm definitely ordering. 

47 minutes ago, nearmint said:

Sideshow's new Wolverine 1/4 scale goes up for preorder TODAY.  This video includes a slideshow of the studio pics that Sideshow released earlier in the week.

Note: I mistakenly credited Erick Sosa as the sculptor of the unmasked portrait in this video.  That is not correct.  The primary sculptor was Rafel Grassetti, with assists by Martin Canale, Marco Plouffe, and Aaron McNaught.

Great statue that I'm definitely ordering. 

Nice video! I'm trying to cut back on buying, but that Wolvie...that is tempting.

On 12/3/2017 at 12:55 AM, nearmint said:

Here’s a video I threw together showing Prime 1’s DC offerings at this week’s Tokyo Comic-Con...

Too bad New 52 and movie Justice League are kind of so so because those are two great and expensive sets of statues. Whoever is able to get all of them for either team will have a fantastic display setup.

Hey all, just wanted to mention that I Just picked up this Better Homes and Garden 8-Cube Organizer shelf off of Amazon the other day... arrived today and it was very easy to put together and it looks great and seems really nice!

Seems like it will be a nice display spot!  It was $80 with free shipping (Prime member).  Came in several different colors.  This is Espresso.

BHGshelf.thumb.jpg.12c961fb820b000ee1f9061aeef86514.jpg

That looks like a copy of the Ikea Kallax which is really popular with all the omnibus collectors.  

https://ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/art/20275885/

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&biw=360&bih=310&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=k4crWpKZDYizjwSY-rigDQ&q=kallax+omnibus&oq=kallax+omnibus

Edited by 90sChild

Does Sideshow ever have coupons/deals at this time of year? I was out during Black Friday, and was hoping to snag a Premium Format. I'm not in a rush to buy for Christmas, so I can wait for the right deal, but would rather buy now if they don't do decent sales after Thanksgiving.

3 minutes ago, Reno McCoy said:

Does Sideshow ever have coupons/deals at this time of year? I was out during Black Friday, and was hoping to snag a Premium Format. I'm not in a rush to buy for Christmas, so I can wait for the right deal, but would rather buy now if they don't do decent sales after Thanksgiving.

12 Days of Sideshow starts on Christmas Day.  That's usually a mix of discounts on current product and announcements of new stuff.

1 minute ago, nearmint said:

12 Days of Sideshow starts on Christmas Day.  That's usually a mix of discounts on current product and announcements of new stuff.

I'm new to it as well and wasn't aware of that, so Thanks!

15 minutes ago, nearmint said:

Oh heck yeah. I vaguely remember following along last year, but only remember the announcements, not the sales. Thanks!

1 hour ago, Reno McCoy said:

It's helpful to follow them on Facebook and Twitter, as they will announce stuff on those accounts, and sometimes even have sales or offers that are exclusive to those platforms.