• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, fmaz said:

Can't keep a good mutant down for long.... Wolverine back for round #2!   Thank you Sideshow!!!!!!

wvhround2.thumb.jpg.081c3c704d0c96abb45e07fc09cf2cd2.jpg

Awesome. So glad this was a happy ending, who woulda thought?

That's really awesome on the wolverine :)

Made a small purchase due to half price books having a sale.... it doesn't look all that bad I guess :baiting:it just goes on my Adam Hughes WW shelf. 

20180219_143416.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

She is a real "pillar" of the community (thumbsu

Touche' lol

And I really do like it.  I'm not a statue collector, but I assume they did a series of those with a base like that?

Just now, Domo Arigato said:

Touche' lol

And I really do like it.  I'm not a statue collector, but I assume they did a series of those with a base like that?

Yes Adam Hughes did and WW was the first. I've also seen Poison Ivy and Catwoman on the back of the WW box....., which also advertises Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl available 2006

3 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes Adam Hughes did and WW was the first. I've also seen Poison Ivy and Catwoman on the back of the WW box....., which also advertises Harley Quinn, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl available 2006

I assume there’s an Oscar the Grouch too, but only in a limited edition silver metallic base version. lol

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

As long as it is "vintage" meh @fmaz:jokealert:

At HPB there was also a Apocalypse bowen statue bust that resembled the cartoon of the 90's. I was tempted to get that too or instead, but it didn't have the box.....a sale is a sale, but I was happy :) 

41 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

At HPB there was also a Apocalypse bowen statue bust that resembled the cartoon of the 90's. I was tempted to get that too or instead, but it didn't have the box.....a sale is a sale, but I was happy :) 

You should be! It’s a nice looking WW piece.. and a sale is a sale!!  When I saw that base the first thing I thought was “why is she stuffed into a trash can?” lol 

Speaking of Hughes Wonder Woman. I saw the statue in person today but couldn’t tell if it was the original cover girls or the new dc collectibles one, I thought it was pretty nice 

Edited by jsilverjanet

On 2/12/2018 at 6:55 PM, kdoginohio said:

Okay, probably the last person to get their Thanos on Throne on Earth. But, I got it. Beautiful piece. Only problem is the resin smell. Does it go away? Don't remember it with other statues.

20180210_204105.jpg

Just noticed this post. Mine had that same smell and its the only statue I have ever received from Sideshow that had that smell. The good news is that within about 2 weeks, the smell was pretty much gone. Just needed to air out a bit.

On 2/21/2018 at 11:13 PM, nearmint said:

Sideshow released pics of their new Harley Quinn PF today.  I threw together a Secret Sanctuary slideshow...

I think the detail and quality of both Harley and Joker are pretty amazing. Harley is just another amazing portrait by Sideshow. Unfortunately, I am just not a big fan of the action poses for either of them. Just not my cup of tea so both are easy passes for me, which is ultimately a good thing given how many pre-orders I currently have. I already have the first Harley PF so i'm good on the Harley front. And its just absolutely mind blowing how many Harley collectibles have been released these last couple of years. I never knew Harley was that popular of a character.