• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

I’m a bit of a newb to statue collecting, but I thought Prime 1, XM, and Hot Toys were all affiliates with Sideshow? Since you can buy them all on the Sideshow website. Sure they probably get more out of their own Premium Formats but why would they try to stop promotion of those other companies? 

XM is not an affiliate.  They’re direct competition.  

Hello everyone, I’m wondering if someone could help me out. I’ve been trying to find the Sideshow Sentinel comiquette for purchase. I’ve been snipped on eBay last few times. Last 3 eBay sales were 1000, 1200 and 1250 wouldn’t mind paying in that range either If someone was too have one. If anyone could point me in the right direction or keep an eye out that’s would be great. 

Dave 

7 hours ago, colossus is awesome! said:

Hello everyone, I’m wondering if someone could help me out. I’ve been trying to find the Sideshow Sentinel comiquette for purchase. I’ve been snipped on eBay last few times. Last 3 eBay sales were 1000, 1200 and 1250 wouldn’t mind paying in that range either If someone was too have one. If anyone could point me in the right direction or keep an eye out that’s would be great. 

Dave 

Hi Dave I’d recommend joining the Statue Buy/Sell/Trade group on Facebook if you haven’t already. Good luck on your hunt.

Great video!

I've never been a big Daredevil fan, but I really liked that statue and the Elektra companion piece. It might have been the lighting, but the translucent green pieces on many of the statues looked like really bad plastic (Jon Stewart Green Lantern, Luke lightsaber, etc.)

Liked most of the pieces shown, not a fan of the batman with a rifle though.

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Someone mentioned this in the comments, and I agree, it was very well done. Great camera work and audio.

On 7/23/2018 at 10:13 AM, nearmint said:

Really?  I was impressed.  Here's my tour of the Sideshow booth...

let me rephrase that. there was nothing that I saw that made me say, "I gotta have that right now"! and I did enjoy your videos from there. will you be posting your Rocketeer review here soon?