• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Another upcoming statue based on Frazetta's work, from Level 52 Studios.

Since I can't wrap attached images in spoiler tags (at least I don't know how...), here's a link to the NSFW images:

Only $199 for this beaut!

Edited by NamesJay

20 minutes ago, Artewig said:

Never really been into statues, but when I saw this one, I knew I had to have it. It arrives in January and I could not be more stoked to receive it. 

6EA9E5A8-69DA-4D9A-BC9B-6CCC380498FA.jpeg

Got my pre-order in as well.

The statue thing is just as addictive as comics.  Thankfully, they take up way more space, so it's naturally limiting. :whee: 

The Frazetta statues are now available at Sideshow. I can't imagine they are going to last very long. Very low edition sizes and beautiful statues.

On another note, I broke down and picked up the Green Arrow EX from Sideshow. I'm not a huge fan of the character, but it's truly one of the nicest statues I've seen.

ga.jpg

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, nearmint said:

I ordered Green Arrow, as well.  Great looking statue.  I like the Frazetta Swordsman piece, but not sure that I want to make room for characters that I have no connection to.

I really like that statue as well but the price is up there! 

Did anyone pick up the Batwoman piece? 

4 hours ago, nearmint said:

Here's my review of XM's Moon Knight...

That's just an Amazing Piece! CONGRATS!!

Especially for being confident enough to order so long ago and not cancel! That takes some COMMITMENT! 

I enjoy the last hand piece, but those knuckles holding moon shards is sweet. I think I'd keep the grapling as oppose to the staff, I think the monster hook commands more force of power presence than the rod...

You might have spoiled me by showing that first lol 1st impressions and all :foryou: Congrats again! Just Awesome!

On 11/15/2018 at 4:13 PM, stippy52 said:

Ordered from Tiger J Custom statues. I believe it only has a run of 80 pcs. Sold out in about 2 hrs I think.

An amazing piece. Didn't like the "fur" on the shoulders. Only reason I held back. 

On 9/20/2018 at 1:10 PM, NamesJay said:

This baby should be showing up at the door in another couple of weeks. This is the most anticipated statue (for me) since I've been collecting.

serpentor.jpg

Another massive piece. Mine is sitting on a shelf at my local shop for a couple of more payments. Did you get exclusive?