• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, g-man said:

Just in....Zatanna to complete the SS PF ladies (mostly Batman related) 

IMG_3368.JPG

This is the exclusive too ^^ congrats! 

This has been on my want list, but I thought the exclusive was sold out....

6 minutes ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Just arrived yesterday...got it for an amazing price off eBay...looks great with his brothers

9059CDCD-C69D-4E57-80A3-3E5981947F05.jpeg

That's awesome!!! I really enjoy It! I also have the Fleischer superman saving Lois  :foryou:

I find it pretty wobbly, but anyway...

What kind of glass do you use for shelving? Is it tempered? I have a glass cabinet, I'm not sure if it is a detolf...:makepoint: I was wondering what kind of glass you use to hold so much weight?

Does anyone have any critiques for the X-23 sideshow?

I think it is a premium format....

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-x-23-sideshow-collectibles-3006751/

I'm on my phone and not able to get too many pics  :(

marvel-x-23-premium-format-figure-sideshow-3006751-02.jpg

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

12 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's awesome!!! I really enjoy It! I also have the Fleischer superman saving Lois  :foryou:

I find it pretty wobbly, but anyway...

What kind of glass do you use for shelving? Is it tempered? I have a glass cabinet, I'm not sure if it is a detolf...:makepoint: I was wondering what kind of glass you use to hold so much weight?

To be honest, I've never even looked...or thought too for that matter. I bought this off Craigslist years ago and have just been filling it up since...now you have me paranoid..HA

Okay, so I know it's almost a year away, but I'm actually having anxiety about assembling the new Hush Ivy from Sideshow. Everytime I look at it online, I can't help but wonder if I'm going to screw it up.  Anyone else ever order a statue that totally bewildered them on how to put it together. Also, I hope some of the You Tubers on here will get it right for me. :frustrated:

1 hour ago, kdoginohio said:

Okay, so I know it's almost a year away, but I'm actually having anxiety about assembling the new Hush Ivy from Sideshow. Everytime I look at it online, I can't help but wonder if I'm going to screw it up.  Anyone else ever order a statue that totally bewildered them on how to put it together. Also, I hope some of the You Tubers on here will get it right for me. :frustrated:

There was one branch on the XM Poison Ivy that had me puzzled for a good half-hour, but I finally figured it out.

35 minutes ago, Dwitkin82 said:

Valentines Day gift from the wife!

D9E74DCB-F358-4C0E-9128-DEBD0C898942.jpeg

That's a nice looking statue! Congrats!

Edit: Love the cape too! :) Awesome that the base isn't too big and it will still stand sturdy ;) That way Supes is mostly what you see!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

20 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a nice looking statue! Congrats!

Edit: Love the cape too! :) Awesome that the base isn't too big and it will still stand sturdy ;) That way Supes is mostly what you see!

Agreed.....I had no idea this was this big and heavy...similar to Sideshow but 1/3 of their cost..