• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Just delving into the statue collecting myself. These are some of what’s on my wishlist. I’d like to find an interchangeable head with Jon Bernthal’s likeness for the Punisher and I think the Mandalorian pose from this cover is perfect but just needs to have him carrying Grogu if a statue were made

DC032D5A-81F8-474B-AE21-60AE3657DD2F.jpeg

37E903ED-BCED-497E-B590-80635FDF24FF.jpeg

4F9A81A1-9447-433C-A06E-B33D37B74131.jpeg

22E1DFE2-9A1F-4386-9A38-00F8F627765D.jpeg

20 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Just delving into the statue collecting myself. These are some of what’s on my wishlist. I’d like to find an interchangeable head with Jon Bernthal’s likeness for the Punisher and I think the Mandalorian pose from this cover is perfect but just needs to have him carrying Grogu if a statue were made

DC032D5A-81F8-474B-AE21-60AE3657DD2F.jpeg

Still wanted to have the need to pull the trigger on this statue, but feasible it is not, with the funds of a meager .... or what I can handle in the wallet department.  Lord is Faithful but crimeny  that one punisher I liked  :)

7 minutes ago, g-man said:

Did u buy it? What did shipping run? I like a few items but $200+ for shipping so had to pass. 

Sorry, I was mocking that one, because it's fun to mock Leto's Joker, though now I feel bad. 

I got a 1/4 direct from Prime 1 a couple of years ago and the slow boat shipping (literal slow boat--was like 3 months) was under 100 bucks.  They got rid of that option for a while so you were locked into the $200-300+ shipping, but it's back now.

I just preordered this:  https://www.prime1studio.com/w3-geralt-of-rivia-mmw3-01.html#&gid=null&pid=4

The cheapest shipping was $160, which isn't that bad considering how massive the statue is.  Sideshow will probably be $110-$130 or so for shipping.  (It wasn't up on Sideshow yet at the time i did the pre or I would have done them instead.)

2 minutes ago, g-man said:

Don't know much about the character but this looks great...especially the face on both heads and the detail of the costume/chains, etc. 

Batman Who Laughs Premium Format™ Figure | Sideshow Collectibles

batman-who-laughs_dc-comics_gallery_5ff6671e671c7.jpg

It does. I want to say this is the most original character for DC in a while. And the fact that they had good luck with the universe is good writing. Wish them the best. The chains are artistic and fit the character kind of like scorpion from mortal kombat but yet it's a little unsettling in the same way when all that was introduced. Imo cool statue with the right shades.

On 26/01/2021 at 1:59 PM, TMNT said:

The Shredder

Sideshow Collectibles from a number of years back.

The evolution of this statue can be traced back to a cheese grater (i.e. a shredder) which inspired Eastman to create the character when he put the grater on his hand. You can also see the alternate heads next to an actual shredder which was signed and sketched by Eastman. Little known fact, Shredder was originally called "Grate Man" (from that cheese grater inspiration...) Glad they changed the name!

From that humble beginning, we get to this splash from issue #10. Which finally was used as reference in making this statue. 

20210126_114217.jpg

20210126_120243.jpg

20210126_135741.jpg

Nice!  Did you just get this statue? 

Edited by an99
Spelling

11 hours ago, an99 said:

Nice!  Did you just get this statue? 

Thanks!

And no actually have had a few years now. Just finally getting around to getting my collection room setup going.