• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

On 3/18/2021 at 9:32 PM, Iconic1s said:

Wife is barely putting up with my BS.  Had to promise no more comics for awhile (except one).  Gotta go... my night to do dishes, liter box, vacuum, etc...

Recently got a new, large,  solid wood dresser.  Told the wife it was because she needed something better for her clothes, but really it was just because I needed a nice strong flat surface for statues.  Can't complain, though, our bedroom already looks like it was decorated by Tom Hanks in Big.  

18 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Its a statue but pvc ,just got it!

20210328_205407.jpg

20210328_205428.jpg

Bruce Timms the Batman noice!

I just sold my joker laughing fish a while back, was time to let it go, but would love to saddle up for batman the animated complete series. I havent the streaming service for it, but I hope it holds up!

Just opened lightning to strike your statue like in the opening credits :headbang:

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I just sold my joker laughing fish a while back, was time to let it go, but would love to saddle up for batman the animated complete series. I havent the streaming service for it, but I hope it holds up!

Just opened lightning to strike your statue like in the opening credits :headbang:

On blu ray it holds up,its breath taking,almost all episodes are good or legendary lol

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Lol I forget you might translate to French, the statue looks nice, like when lightning strikes in the opening credits, hope it is as stunning to you!

1 minute ago, Namtak said:

On blu ray it holds up,its breath taking,almost all episodes are good or legendary lol

I see that it is :)

I saw that one today,made me laugh so hard,now its part of my collection!you wont be surprise to know its annother gaston lagaffe resign statuette lol a représentation of one of its comics stripe where he have to pack and ship fragile stuff,he put so much effort in pack that he was so tired and here is the result.if in the past your shipping arrêt in wrecks well some employee might have follow in his footsteps lol

20210402_201402.jpg

20210402_201354.jpg