• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

My statue wall:

statue_wall_01.JPG

statue_wall_02.JPG

statue_wall_03.JPG

statue_wall_04.JPG

Mostly Transformers and Harry Potter. There is a Zombie Wolverine, Sauron, Balrog, Death Dealer, Hulk, and Darkwing Duck for good measure too.

I'm too housebroken. I was looking at these great statues and thinking, "What a dusting nightmare".

doh!

My statue wall:

statue_wall_01.JPG

statue_wall_02.JPG

statue_wall_03.JPG

statue_wall_04.JPG

Mostly Transformers and Harry Potter. There is a Zombie Wolverine, Sauron, Balrog, Death Dealer, Hulk, and Darkwing Duck for good measure too.

I'm too housebroken. I was looking at these great statues and thinking, "What a dusting nightmare".

doh!

My wife uses a compressed air can and a swifter to clean it. I just bring in my pancake compressor with a blow/air gun tip. Goes by pretty fast either way.

Edited by paradigmcomics

Does anyone here have the Bowen Ant-Man statue where he's growing/shrinking on a coin? It's a big one.

I'm thinking of making this my first big statue purchase save for the misguided Bowen Grifter I bought when it first came out. I'd love for someone who owns this to chime in with opinions. :)

I don't own it, but it's definitely a sweet statue. I DO have the modern wasp with the same shrinking effect, and it's certainly eye-catching. The two biggest problems with the Ant-Man deluxe statue, it almost never comes up for sale, and when it does, the price starts around the $500-$600 level, which is a little nuts for a 12 inch statue, imho. There is a regular Bowen Ant-Man statue, it's exactly the same with the same base, just doesn't include the cool shrinking effect. I've been looking for a Doc Ock Bowen statue for a long time now, came close to pulling the trigger on one at comic con yesterday. But the paint job was kinda messed up, and for the $ these things cost, I'm pretty picky about things like that. :(

I'm jealous of you all. I recently got into finally getting statues. For about 7-8 months I was buying like mad. Alot of the Transformer stuff. Especially the stuff for the movie. My happy moment was getting the Unicron statue. The one where he is standing over Rodimus Prime and Arcee and Prime is holding up the matrix. I also got the huge Unicron statue in Paradigmcomics picture. was also getting alot of the Marvel villans busts. My favorite is Thanos.

Anyway, we are trying to move to bigger house so all my stuff is packed up until we do and I can finally have a man cave. lol. And Bobset, I don't have the Antman statue, but I do have the Giant-man, Goliath, Yellow Jacket, and Ant-man busts. Also have Wasp (modern) and an Ultron bust to go with them.

And when I was younger I wanted these so badly but couldn't afford them, as soon as I got full time at work they were mine :sumo:

large.jpg

Sorry for the cruddy camera pics

Awesome! Two of my favorite games from Final Fantasy. Personally, I think these two were the best they made. Great statues!