• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Suprisingly this is much more affordable than I expected for not only a Prime 1 but also a 1:3 piece.

image.jpg1_158_zpspkzxrupy.jpg

Where did you see the price? I don't see it in SS website.

It's not a SideShow piece silly.

Suprisingly this is much more affordable than I expected for not only a Prime 1 but also a 1:3 piece.

That makes sense, I saw it advertised on SS as coming soon. I should have looked closer.

No, but Sideshow is distributing it.

No, but Sideshow is distributing it.

:doh:

Is there a good statue run being made in the $50 area? I can't afford all these nice ones lol. I'm collecting the little lead eaglemoss ones but for the hero's I really like I like to splurge a little.

so peroder is up for her now but i do wonder why all of the new sideshow statues are getting $$$. i do wish they would have given her a different stands.

3001153-wonder-woman-red-son-04.jpg

The price on this is ludicrous, considering that the regular WW is still available for $70 less, and that this one has less going for it and is smaller overall. This won't sell well at all.

SS needs to cool it with the variants, especially if $470 is the new baseline for PFs.

Is there a good statue run being made in the $50 area? I can't afford all these nice ones lol. I'm collecting the little lead eaglemoss ones but for the hero's I really like I like to splurge a little.

The DC ArtFX series retail in that range, but I can't personally speak to their quality. They look decent for the money.

The price on this is ludicrous, considering that the regular WW is still available for $70 less, and that this one has less going for it and is smaller overall. This won't sell well at all.

SS needs to cool it with the variants, especially if $470 is the new baseline for PFs.

I agree.

Side by side (well, top to bottom) comparison, new and original.

300115-wonder-woman-004.jpg

I agree.

yeah everybody in the statues forum website are saying the samething that it should look different from the original if its going to cost $70 more. plus they also brought up the fact that they are reusing the same base from superman.

I own some of the Kotobukiya Marvels and for the price they look great, especially the hulk

I agree.

yeah everybody in the statues forum website are saying the samething that it should look different from the original if its going to cost $70 more. plus they also brought up the fact that they are reusing the same base from superman.

Take it or leave it. The Sideshow motto. Now with the hammer coming down on XM for US buyers. They will be the more affordable option for Marvel statues despite the prices going up.