• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

Finally busted mine out of their boxes now that I have a proper place to display them.

I need to work on the lighting, as night time they aren't visible even with the interior lighting on.

I think I need to get some LED strips to put on the sides of the walls.

I'm a big fan of the lazy susan discs that I have with the Boba Fett. I'm going to get them for all of my statues eventually.

167733.jpg.65662814361418abc055831752161cbf.jpg

Edited by NamesJay

Anyone into eaglemoss here? I just started collecting these over the past few weeks. Ran into them at a local comic shop auction, had never seen them before that. They were mostly a europe-exclusive thing as the UK based company never shipped to the US.

AAGvkib.jpg

ReedHC8.jpg

WuZOlPa.jpg

Edited by 90sChild

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere on the boards, so please feel free to reply with a link...

Is Randy Bowen back in business yet? I know he had an ugly divorce the forced him to liquidate Bowen Designs, but I wasn't sure if he was making statues again. Anyone have any news about this?

Not yet. Bowen's stuff is still the hobby standard. Do you have his statues and busts from his Bowendesigns company?

John

Looks like the wolverine/ Hulk is shipping soon. I received an email that my card will be charged next week.

It's getting closer! My UPS Tracking shows delivery on Thursday!

marvel-hulk-vs-wolverine-maquette-silo-2002161_zpsh0tgcdby.png

:whee:

Will it ship in stages or will all of them ship at once?

Finally busted mine out of their boxes now that I have a proper place to display them.

I need to work on the lighting, as night time they aren't visible even with the interior lighting on.

I think I need to get some LED strips to put on the sides of the walls.

I'm a big fan of the lazy susan discs that I have with the Boba Fett. I'm going to get them for all of my statues eventually.

That Skeletor is really cool.

I'm sure this has been addressed somewhere on the boards, so please feel free to reply with a link...

Is Randy Bowen back in business yet? I know he had an ugly divorce the forced him to liquidate Bowen Designs, but I wasn't sure if he was making statues again. Anyone have any news about this?

Not yet. Bowen's stuff is still the hobby standard. Do you have his statues and busts from his Bowendesigns company?

John

Yes, I do. That's why I was asking....would love some Bowen work on Guardians of the Galaxy

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, 90sChild said:

Anyone into eaglemoss here? I just started collecting these over the past few weeks. Ran into them at a local comic shop auction, had never seen them before that. They were mostly a europe-exclusive thing as the UK based company never shipped to the US.

AAGvkib.jpg

ReedHC8.jpg

WuZOlPa.jpg

I've got about 50 of them...... they're in the China Cabinet..... one of the pluses of having an 'ole Lady who digs comics..... I really like them and most can be had for a decent price. My collection started out being limited to Spidey and the Sinister Six..... but quickly spilled over into anything that was especially cool.... which is most of them. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

so I just got my display case and started with all of my Dragonball collection. I'll post pictures of the display once I'm finished with it. I do think I'm going to need another display case to get my Sideshow Wonder Woman.

2017-02-14%2011.46.54_zps1ufkejse.jpg

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:41 AM, AnthaiHERO said:

Ill post some of my Wolverine vs Hulk when my replacement ever comes. Just got this XM Thanos in last week.

20170207_141933_zpsfstrrvmk.jpg20170207_141954_zpscqqpopvf.jpg

Just look at that grin.   I hope they do him some justice in the movie.

I've been a long time admirer of the Bowen and Sideshow Wolverine statues.  When I saw this one announced by Sideshow, I jumped on it.  

It's freaking huge and my wife hates it, but I love it!  :xIMG_7595.JPG

Edited by jeranimal

2 hours ago, cujobyte said:

Anyone ordering the new Harley Quinn $929 statue? Just curious, thinking about it but pretty new to statue collecting. 

The Prime1? It looks cool, tons of switchouts, but not a fan of the character.