• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Dwitkin82 said:

I have both of those...the Action #1 with the car and spring set up is cool...adds a level of no pun intended "Action' or movement to the piece...the Sups/Lois Fleischer one above is cool too, but you have to make sure he's in the newspaper base correctly, otherwise he wobbles....

lol yeah you also have to strategically put him in a place where if he falls over he won't break hahaha

I liked the action one, HPB wanted the same amount of money for it as the newspaper one, so i was attracted to it more and looked for it.

I would love to see a picture of the action one Statue whenever you have time... I think it's interesting

47 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol yeah you also have to strategically put him in a place where if he falls over he won't break hahaha

I liked the action one, HPB wanted the same amount of money for it as the newspaper one, so i was attracted to it more and looked for it.

I would love to see a picture of the action one Statue whenever you have time... I think it's interesting

IMG_1073.JPG

IMG_0843.JPG

2 hours ago, NamesJay said:

This Frazetta statue just went up for sale today from Level 52 Studios. 

I think it's faithful to the original painting. Fair price, as well, in my opinion.

https://www.level52studios.com/product/fls-cat-girl/

catgirl.jpg

They just announced they are only making 100 of these! :whatthe:

I debated on this one. I just can't pull the trigger with Baltimore Comic Con coming up and some other statues on preorder. But I agree, it is very well made and a good representation of the painting.  It has light reflective eyes. Very cool. 

Edited by wombat

Was gifted this for my birthday and it just arrived today.  I'm actually pretty surprised at the quality of the statue (in a good way).  Also came with a copy of the movie on blu ray.  I guess it was an Amazon exclusive (not sure what that means).  The figure is actually pretty tall, didn't measure but looks to be around 11"-ish tall more or less.  

WW 2.jpg

WW 3.jpg

WW 4.jpg

WW.jpg

34 minutes ago, nearmint said:

Here's my review of Sideshow's Huntress Premium Format statue...

Nice, thanks! I've slowed way down on SST stuff, but I'm tempted to pick her up, along with Black Canary. 

1 hour ago, Gem_Mint said:

Hey everyone. It's been a while since I've been on the boards. I just moved into a new home and set up the comic room. Here are some pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

(worship) That's a serious setup! Love the Hulks, wish I'd picked them all up back when I coulda flex paid 'em. Now I'll likely never have them. Great great great collection!

And is the vacuum a Sideshow piece as well? :baiting:

I don't know why I keep falling for "Gallery" statues, but you can't beat the quality vs price it seems like lol Anyway, I didn't get a close up of the face, so forgive the quality of picture :) This is the "Gallery Netflix Jon Bernthal Statue", it is tall and they really got the face done well!

Gallery Netflix Jon Bernthal Pinisher with light photo.jpg

21 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I don't know why I keep falling for "Gallery" statues, but you can't beat the quality vs price it seems like lol Anyway, I didn't get a close up of the face, so forgive the quality of picture :) This is the "Gallery Netflix Jon Bernthal Statue", it is tall and they really got the face done well!

Gallery Netflix Jon Bernthal Pinisher with light photo.jpg

I saw that at a store near me last week. It looks pretty good....hm