• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

This pretty gal finally showed up last week. Now I need to track down the Newmar piece, as I missed it when it was in stock.

photo oct 17, 8 19 49 pm.jpg

13 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Wow.  That is amazing.  

yeah, Sideshow can do some really nice stuff when they put their minds to it!

I've always wanted a nice classic looking Hulk statue.  But I have no idea what to look for.  I'd prefer full body, I'm not all that into busts.  I know some can be very expensive.  Every time I decide I want to look for one, I find that it's going to cost at least $500-$600, then I decide I'd rather buy a book.  Any suggestions?

7 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

I've always wanted a nice classic looking Hulk statue.  But I have no idea what to look for.  I'd prefer full body, I'm not all that into busts.  I know some can be very expensive.  Every time I decide I want to look for one, I find that it's going to cost at least $500-$600, then I decide I'd rather buy a book.  Any suggestions?

Hmm. Well, Sideshow did a series of gorgeous 1/4 scale Premium Format statues of the Hulk, one each of the Classic, Grey, and Red, but they are sold out and now sell for a premium, usually somewhere in the $500-$700 range. Here's a green one (I do not know this seller, I just picked them because they were the first green PF Hulk I saw):

Green Premium Format Hulk

In the smaller scale, Bowen did a few really nice Hulks, and you can probably get one of those somewhere in the $150-$300 range.

Here's one (again, don't know the seller, just found while searching) that I always liked:

Bowen Classic Hulk

And I used to personally own one of these, and I thought it was a BEAUTIFUL piece in this scale.

Bowen Smackdown Hulk!

The good thing about the Hulk is that he's a flagship character, so there are TONS of pieces out there to choose from, and those individual pieces are often done in the Grey and Green flavors (and sometimes Red...or Bronze...or Planet Hulk...Or WW Hulk, etc.)

Personally, if I bought Hulk stuff, I'd probably save up and get one of the most recent Sideshow Premium Formats. They are massive, beautiful, and tend to appreciate in value.  But Bowen definitely made some nice ones. I'd just search "Bowen Hulk" or "Sideshow Hulk" and then sort it by lowest price, and see if there was anything you liked in your price range. I'm sure there's a match out there somewhere!

42 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Wow!  Thanks @F For Fake!  I'll have to take a look and see what I can find.  I think I'll try to find the Bowen Classic Hulk above, but the gray version.  Thanks again!

No problem, good luck, and come back and show us what you end up getting!

Got my carnage in the other day.

15086341344941476027205.jpg

150863415904972540049.jpg

Here's my new setup since moved into a house earlier this year.

15086342295441912311132.jpg

Now just waiting for sideshow thanos, iron studios punisher and prime1 venom to come in to help fill up all my empty cabinets

Edited by violentluke

12 hours ago, violentluke said:

Now just waiting for sideshow thanos, iron studios punisher and prime1 venom to come in to help fill up all my empty cabinets

I as well am eagerly awaiting sideshow Thanos and iron studios punisher?, nice set up with the shelves!

On October 21, 2017 at 6:03 PM, violentluke said:

What brand of shelving units are those? They look great!