• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

On 2/26/2024 at 8:47 AM, F For Fake said:

This was my other recent big pickup, which I'd been mulling for a bit. This is my first Prime 1 statue. I've always thought they made really nice looking stuff, but the 1/3 scale is just so huge, it's hard to find a spot for anything that large. I am literally running out of display space as it is. However, I really fell in love with this one, so when Sideshow put it on sale, I went ahead and grabbed it. Some reward points, and the option to make three interest-free payments instead of one lump up front, made it much more appealing! This is definitely the most I've spent on a statue. Is it worth it? It's hard to say, but it really is stunning. Will I buy more Prime 1 stuff? Tempting, but I'd have to add a wing to the house.

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8749.JPG

IMG_8751.JPG

IMG_8753.JPG

IMG_8755.JPG

Prime 1 does some great work but jsit like you no space to display the 1/3rd lol might need to buy the Neighbor’s house as a show room hahah 

On 2/26/2024 at 11:03 AM, Krismusic said:

Prime 1 does some great work but jsit like you no space to display the 1/3rd lol might need to buy the Neighbor’s house as a show room hahah 

That's a good plan! Yeah, there are a couple of other Prime 1 pieces I've thought about, but I have no idea, like zero, or where I'd put them. I'm pretty much tapped out on space period!

On 2/26/2024 at 10:01 AM, Krismusic said:

Is that stuff used for 40k figures 

it is for any miniature, it is just a dark lacquer really that clings to voids giving the impression of depth/shading. I use something close to this to brush on and not actually dip the entire model into it.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:52 AM, DougC said:

it is for any miniature, it is just a dark lacquer really that clings to voids giving the impression of depth/shading. I use something close to this to brush on and not actually dip the entire model into it.

Ahh ok cool, yeah I saw the dip and was like where was this when I use to play 40k in the early 2000s lol 

Edited by Krismusic

Selling my statue collection to make space for new ones.

These three are from the old Warner Bros Studio Store. I commissioned someone to custom paint them. I have the boxes but I prefer to ship without them. If no box then I'll take off $20. Asking $100 each shipped but I'm open to negotiation.

Wonder Woman - yellow was made gold and gold was made yellow. Color added to skin tone.

Catwoman - made more 90s purple. Heels added to bottom of feet. Face given more hue.

Robin - just spruced up color all around. Mostly yellow, green, black and red.

Women are about 12" tall and the Boy Wonder is about 10" tall. Message me with any offers or inquires.TYIA.

20240226_202031.jpg

20240226_202053.jpg

20240226_202040.jpg

20240226_202126.jpg

20240226_202034.jpg

20240226_202105.jpg

Edited by MultiSig Mike

I got it out to double check it didn't have batteries corroding...

It didn't!

So I put batteries in it...

Lit it up for a picture then took the batteries back out for peace of mind. hm

IMG_20240317_215650144~2.jpg

On 3/16/2024 at 10:50 PM, B2D327 said:

Sideshow is taking pre-orders :x

even the skin texture looks lifelike, imo

Screenshot_20240316_125818_Original.jpeg

My wallet is hating you for mentioning this website!  I never heard of it before and now I have to unload my savings on all the cool stuff they have, thanks! :canofworms:

On 3/18/2024 at 1:21 AM, s-man said:

My wallet is hating you for mentioning this website!  I never heard of it before and now I have to unload my savings on all the cool stuff they have, thanks! :canofworms:

Anytime,  Amigo! :yeehaw:

On 3/18/2024 at 1:21 AM, s-man said:

They offer payment plans, if you'd like to extend your descent into poverty. Good luck!