• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

You had the Bowman Faux Bronze DD too?!? :o

The cleaning lady at my office always tries to move it and clean underneath it and I'm paranoid and have to always tell her (tsk)

What broke? The clubs? :sorry:

No. I have the original full size Red DD. The feet at the ankles broke. I will take a picture in a little while to show people to be very careful with these things. :tonofbricks:

:eek:

LOADS of super glue! If you want, the LCS just had a big 50% off sale and they had the red version. I can see if they still have it if you wanted another? (shrug)

Thanks for the offer...I will pass. I used to be really into these...but have not bought any in a long time. This one was the first one from Bowen that I ever bought too. I never tried to repair it...just stuck it back on the shelf. :sick:

Is their an ultron statue base of annihilation conquest

No, no conquest statue. Slideshow made this one:

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-classic-ultron-on-throne-sideshow-collectibles-200120/#

Bowen made a FS too. I forget if it was chromed but if not you can get it done. Not a big deal. I'd buy a Conquest one if made tho.

I had seen that Sideshow Ultron and kept looking at it during the preorder period to decide if it should be my first statue. It was awesome but I never ordered it so another one will eventually be my first statue.

What are you hoping to get? Which character? hm

Any of the Bowmen Faux Bronze are awesome!

I want to pick up a Boba Fett next! :cloud9:

Why do you like the bronze colored statues? The real colors of the superheroes ones are so much more bad azz. 2c:headbang:

Have you seen the Bronze ones in person. They're awesome. I was going to buy the original red one and decided to get the bronze instead an d don't regret my decision for a second. :headbang: