• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

Sold like mad today...

I checked the Diamond system Monday there were well over one thousand of each cover available for reorder. They're all gone now. Sold bout.

That speaks volumes.

Bought a set on eBay from you last night, Larry! :headbang:

I've been looking forward to this one for months. Big fan of Archie and their universe. I would HIGHLY suggest everyone in this thread pick up the Life With Archie trades. That series is shockingly good, with more mature themes as well.

My shop today only got a handful of the regular Afterlife issues in. None of the variant covers! :pullhair: How...why....you have to be pretty blind or a very bad judge of cool comics as a shop owner not to order that lovely Betty variant at least. In any event, no biggie, I was online last night and bought a handful.

Sold like mad today...

I checked the Diamond system Monday there were well over one thousand of each cover available for reorder. They're all gone now. Sold bout.

That speaks volumes.

From my Wife ( she runs my Ebay shop)

Thank you.

Tip:

Here's the KEY issue to get:

( it's the first appearance of the Archie Zombiverse )

Sold out at the distributor level.

This variant was DM only, not on newstand.

LIFE WITH ARCHIE #23 FRANCAVILLA CVR

ARCHIE COMIC PUBLICATIONS

(W) Paul Kupperberg (A) Fernando Ruiz & Various (CA) Francesco Francavilla

"Archie Marries Veronica" - Tragedy has struck Riverdale! Upon hearing the news of Clay's shooting, the gang all rally around Kevin in support. Will Clay survive or meet a heartbreaking end? As Reggie and Betty contemplate the future of their reality show, others struggle with life-altering decisions. Moose's political opportunity of a lifetime is presented before him but is he prepared for it? And what news does Veronica have to divulge that will shake up the family business forever?

"Archie Marries Betty" - Archie and his business partners have just booked the biggest band in the world for their club's opening night! All that's left is to schedule the opening act - is an Archies reunion in the cards? Cheryl continues to fight the good fight with her chemo treatments and having a friend like Veronica along makes it all the more bearable. Don't miss this touching issue that proves no matter how rough life gets in Riverdale, the gang is ready to take on anything life throws at them - together.

Magazine size, shipped last week.

m644.jpg

Edited by LarrysComics

Loved the story. This is going to be big.

It was very surreal seeing the Archie characters in a more mature light.

-Sabrina's punishment

-Hotdog's death...sob... :cry:

-Reggie's guilt

-B&V's catty attitude towards each other

I'm hooked. I still don't have cover B. But I got sexy Betty, so it's all good! :grin:

Sold like mad today...

That speaks volumes.

Thank you.

Tip:

"Archie Marries Veronica" - Tragedy has struck Riverdale! Upon hearing the news of Clay's shooting, the gang all rally around Kevin in support. Will Clay survive or meet a heartbreaking end? As Reggie and Betty contemplate the future of their reality show, others struggle with life-altering decisions. Moose's political opportunity of a lifetime is presented before him but is he prepared for it? And what news does Veronica have to divulge that will shake up the family business forever?

"Archie Marries Betty" - Archie and his business partners have just booked the biggest band in the world for their club's opening night! All that's left is to schedule the opening act - is an Archies reunion in the cards? Cheryl continues to fight the good fight with her chemo treatments and having a friend like Veronica along makes it all the more bearable. Don't miss this touching issue that proves no matter how rough life gets in Riverdale, the gang is ready to take on anything life throws at them - together.

Have any for sale Larry ? :P

Sold like mad today...

That speaks volumes.

Thank you.

Tip:

Have any for sale Larry ? :P

No. I sold out today. Really blew it.

Do you have a shop?

It is currently available via backorder only at Diamond.

50/50 chance.

Archie fill backorder fairly regularly.

I ordered 250 at 2p.

If they come in, I'll hook ya.

Sold like mad today...

That speaks volumes.

Thank you.

Tip:

Oooh, that makes sense now! Hope I have that copy of 23! :eek:

Archie typically is not heavily printed. This book will be tough to get in a few days, stock up now

Not entirely true.

Archie has a monster newsstand presence.

This book however due to the mature content is NOT newsstand.

From what I've been told it was heavily overprinted but still sold out.

Yeah, I can't find that book for sale anywhere unfortunately.

It's a variant cover for 'Life With Archie #23"

I got one of these a month or so ago. Magazine size. Going to be hard to find.

The good thing, the inside has nothing to do with Afterlife. It's just regular Archie inside.

Archie typically is not heavily printed. This book will be tough to get in a few days, stock up now

Not entirely true.

Ah, well, that may be true, but an Archie overprinting is not DC/Marvel overprinting numbers either. It'll be out there, but with Halloween around the corner, Walking Dead Starting this week, and word of mouth, I don't see it staying on shelves long.

Not entirely true.

A 'heavy overprint' for a DM only Archie issue may be 20K only.

I finally got to read it. I haven't read an Archie or Richie Rich comic since I was a kid but I was happily surprised how much I still like it. They seem a LOT more mature now than 35 to 40 years ago but times change lol

It looks like to me its going to be a fun ride and I loved the art. It wasn't classic Archie art but definitely lent itself to the spooky/dark feel of the story. I also like the texture of the cover. I've felt it on a comic before but I can't remember on what book. It almost had a painted feeling to it. I'm in for the long haul. (thumbs u