• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

On 4/5/2017 at 9:26 AM, mrwoogieman said:

Picked up three different covers for it last week at Midtown - Go Jughead!

On 1/10/2017 at 9:15 AM, deadleg said:

The cover for #10 is probably the best cover in the series so far.

On 1/10/2017 at 10:09 AM, Point Five said:

Yes. It looks great!

On 1/11/2017 at 8:43 PM, Junkdrawer said:
deadleg said:
The cover for #10 is probably the best cover in the series so far.

They will never top the Pepoy variant

On 1/12/2017 at 6:14 AM, Chadwick said:

It's gotta be the Betty #1 variant.

Edit: that Francavilla #10 is killer though!

On 1/30/2017 at 0:20 PM, the blob said:

My 11 year old is looking forward to the Archie series. His mother bought him some huge TPB..the first 75 years of archie..at NYCC and he has been reading it religiously (he read archie before that).

OK, maybe it's odd, I don't know. He loves his Deadpool too. I cannot say that any of his friends like Archie though, unlike Deadpool.

On 3/10/2017 at 7:32 PM, natevegas said:

There was a dream sequence in one of the episodes 4 or 5 can't remember the number but its Cheryl turning around and her brother Jason is a zombie with the bullet hole in the head coming for her then she wakes up.  Foreshadowing perhaps? hm

Afterlife is back, first glimpse...!

Funny story. My wife and daughter hate comics they make fun of me all the time about it. They have learned to accept it though.

I came downstairs last week and they were both raving about this TV show they were watching about Archie, Betty and Veronica. I let them
continue to watch the show. They are now about 4 or 5 episodes in and they love it. I had to let the hook sink in deep.:devil:

Now this week I broke the news to them it came from the Archie comic book. lol Life is grand sometimes. :whee:

8 hours ago, Red_Hood said:

FINALLY !!!! God I hope it get back to a monthly again.

Sabrina 8 is coming out in August, basically within a month of 7, so we are looking good... Roberto has not forgotten his comics readership despite all the showrunning !

4 hours ago, deadleg said:

Woah! Any word on the release date for issue 11? 

I would imagine Aug, Sept at latest  :applause: Likely a double issue to boot...

13 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Sabrina 8 is coming out in August, basically within a month of 7, so we are looking good... Roberto has not forgotten his comics readership despite all the showrunning !

I would imagine Aug, Sept at latest  :applause: Likely a double issue to boot...

Did they still give up on the Hughes Sabrina cover EDIT nevermind your talking about "Sabrina" not " the teenage witch" sorry about that :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM