• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been a month folks.........

62 posts in this topic

He can stay out forever, as long as I'm concerned. He degenerated into idiocy during the "way more" episode, and welching on a bet makes him the equivalent of Bug in my book.

It must be awful quiet around here if threads are started wondering about people coming back...

Jim

Agreed. Ah well, I feel like a for starting the thread especially as there's nothing to gain by discussing it - if JC wants to come back he will, if he doesn't, he doesn't. The devil made me do it.

I'm up to $4 now. I'm (and a few others) are making a per week donation to charity for every week JC stays away. I pledged $1 a week. I'll be happy to spend $65 a year to keep that off these forums.

I'm up to $4 now. I'm (and a few others) are making a per week donation to charity for every week JC stays away. I pledged $1 a week. I'll be happy to spend $65 a year to keep that off these forums.

How many weeks in a year?

Jim

Jim

foreheadslap.gif

I was thinking 365 days.

sorry.gif

If he stays gone an entire year I'll still donate $65. thumbsup2.gif

Jim

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It must be awful quiet around here if threads are started wondering about people coming back...

Jim

Agreed. Ah well, I feel like a for starting the thread especially as there's nothing to gain by discussing it - if JC wants to come back he will, if he doesn't, he doesn't. The devil made me do it.

Ive thought of doing just what you did a few times as I reaized he had stayed away for so long.... but didnt want to stir the pot.

It is what it is.

Hell come back or he wont.

Now please everyone be quiet in here so I can return to my meditation!!! oommmmmmmmmmm.

tongue.gif