• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been a month folks.........

62 posts in this topic

gossip.gif Moderated forum. It'll show up once Gemma announces the winner...

OOOOOO So JC has been "Moderated" ????

foreheadslap.gif The answers aren't posted until the contest is over. Every post is moderated in that forum. makepoint.gif

foreheadslap.gif The answers aren't posted until the contest is over. Every post is moderated in that forum. makepoint.gif

OOOOOO So we've all been "Moderated" ???? 893whatthe.gif

They don't call you "The Brain" for nothing... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We can only wait and see. (i will say that it is good to have YOU MajorKhaos,back ON BOARD yay.gifthumbsup2.gif

We can only wait and see. (i will say that it is good to have YOU MajorKhaos,back ON BOARD yay.gifthumbsup2.gif

acclaim.gif

This afternoon of relentless zingers is brought to you by our good friends at:

Boredom and Ennui Attorneys at Law - "Ready to serve you (if we don't have anything else going on... or whatever.")

acclaim.gif

This afternoon of relentless zingers is brought to you by our good friends at:

Boredom and Ennui Attorneys at Law - "Ready to serve you (if we don't have anything else going on... or whatever.")

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

JC had valid points, but he couldn't hold a civil conversation to save his life, which significantly outweighed the value of any of his contributions. I've just realized that Delekkerste has been gone from the boards for quite a while too. Maybe that's why the boards have been so quiet lately. Can't say that's a bad thing, it's nice to be able to have a few threads that don't degenerate into flame wars.

I also noticed that Gene has been AWOL from the boards for the past six weeks. In his last message on August 24th, he stated that he was about to go on vacation and would talk to us again after Labour Day. Well, it's "way" past Labour day, so I hope everything's alright and he makes his reappearance on these boards.

Actually, I enjoy most of JC's and Gene's postings. I find that JC has a pretty good sense of humor, and Gene has a healthy contrarion view of the market which certainly helped to offset some of the chest-thumping and hype that seems so prevalent on these boards.

Boards seem a little slow and quiet without them. Just my own opinion of course!

Actually, I enjoy most of JC's and Gene's postings. I find that JC has a pretty good sense of humor, and Gene has a healthy contrarion view of the market which certainly helped to offset some of the chest-thumping and hype that seems so prevalent on these boards.

Boards seem a little slow and quiet without them. Just my own opinion of course!

thumbsup2.gif

thumbsup2.gif

foreheadslap.gif

It always seems slow between flame fests here. It gets so we 're so bored that the flareups take on a life of their own.... until somebody gets hurt, that is. Im sure theyre both still around and will return when theyre good and ready.

In their case, just as soon as the crash starts! When that happens, you KNOW theyll be all over this place 24/7....

I also noticed that Gene has been AWOL from the boards for the past six weeks. In his last message on August 24th, he stated that he was about to go on vacation and would talk to us again after Labour Day. Well, it's "way" past Labour day, so I hope everything's alright and he makes his reappearance on these boards.

Differing opinions are always welcomed, but inability to debate in a constructive and civil manner is not. For that reason, I don't miss JC at all and would be delighted if he remains wherever he slunk off to.

Actually, it was unfair of me to lump Gene together with JC. He was miles above JC in terms of class, and I'd be quite happy if he returned (sans lectures).