• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's been a month folks.........

62 posts in this topic

I'm up to $4 now. I'm (and a few others) are making a per week donation to charity for every week JC stays away. I pledged $1 a week. I'll be happy to spend $65 a year to keep that off these forums.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I'm up to $4 too. grin.gif

I'm up to $4 now. I'm (and a few others) are making a per week donation to charity for every week JC stays away. I pledged $1 a week. I'll be happy to spend $65 a year to keep that off these forums.

How many weeks in a year?

Jim

foreheadslap.gif

I was thinking 365 days.

sorry.gif

If he stays gone an entire year I'll still donate $65. thumbsup2.gif

seems your forum name should be changed to SenileGuy... screwy.giftongue.gif

Although I don't mind JC's ravings (actually I find them kinda' entertaining) it was nice to have a few threads on saying a some positive things about the future of this hobby without JC coming along and turning it into another argument. smirk.gif

JC had valid points, but he couldn't hold a civil conversation to save his life, which significantly outweighed the value of any of his contributions. I've just realized that Delekkerste has been gone from the boards for quite a while too. Maybe that's why the boards have been so quiet lately. Can't say that's a bad thing, it's nice to be able to have a few threads that don't degenerate into flame wars.

Will JC ever return, and is this his longest "hiatus"?

Sounds melodramatic, I admit. Couldn't resist mentioning it, though......

He has been gone longer than this before. After his exit as ComicInvestor, there was quite a gap until his reappearance as Joe_Collector. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Was it way longer than this? Its cost me $5 now and thats way more than us welfare queens can afford.

Will JC ever return, and is this his longest "hiatus"?

Sounds melodramatic, I admit. Couldn't resist mentioning it, though......

He has been gone longer than this before. After his exit as ComicInvestor, there was quite a gap until his reappearance as Joe_Collector. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Was it way longer than this? Its cost me $5 now and thats way more than us welfare queens can afford.

It was definitely NOT "WAY" longer. It was only 640% longer, which is, as we've discovered, not "way more."