• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman: The Man of Steel #17 & 18 (Doomsday)
3 3

879 posts in this topic

Which of the2nd-5th print is the rarest or lowest in print runs???

Anyone want to trade a greek edition MOS18 for one?

in my experience I would say the 5th print is the rarest. I have an extra raw if you wanted to trade.

Probation List & Hall of Shame List

Just a reminder, Solarcadet1 is on the HOS list.

If you wish to do business with SOLARCADET1 while he is on the PL/HOS that is your choice. The community is somewhat divided on whether people should or should not "do business" with PL/HOS listers when others are owed money or goods. Whether you do business with that person is your choice. The PL/HOS serves as a warning, and should you run into an issue when doing business, a nomination of an active HOS/PL member will not help you resolve it.

:tonofbricks:

ron-simmons-damn-2-o.gif

Ive done 7 transactions and 3 trades so you have to ask yourself what does HOS accomplish... (shrug)

for me, nothing zzz

That's fine. It is a personal choice on anyone's part whether they deal with you or not. But when you conduct a transaction openly to flaunt the HOS-PL, expect there is a chance it is going to be called out to ensure the other party is aware of the situation.

the forum is now safer Bosco (thumbs u

Most people on the HOS list are either banned or leave the boards in shame. You keep shining on you crazy diamond. (thumbs u

I picked up a 3rd printing MOS #18 yesterday for $1.80. Probably a 9.4 or better, which is something I can live with!

got you beat by 80 cents :bump:

Comic Con Shrine Auditorium Jan 5th

20140105_115511_zps09e1b5d5.jpg

I saw that, a great find at an awesome price! The next convention in my area is not until March.

I am in Minnesota on Monday it was -47 below zero. Finally starting to warm up to 3 above today. Getting almost balmy.

Holy geez i am feeling for you.

It's absolutely brutal here in dowtown LA with perfect weather 300 days of the year.

Taking the kids snow sledding about 90 miles out at Mountain high Resort...

Trying to figure out how to get out of it so I dont miss the Denver Broncos killing the Chargers

I am in Minnesota on Monday it was -47 below zero. Finally starting to warm up to 3 above today. Getting almost balmy.

It's absolutely brutal here in dowtown LA with perfect weather 300 days of the year.

Trying to figure out how to get out of it so I dont miss the Denver Broncos killing the Chargers

Just claim that another family member died, so that you can't fulfill your commitment. It worked so well for you before. meh

Just claim that another family member died, so that you can't fulfill your commitment. It worked so well for you before. meh

cat died...then rose again on the 3rd day. time watch the Broncos

Dude the broncos are going to lose, they have 1 thing going against them, I wonder what that could be!?!?!?!?

Oh yeah Manning!

Dude the broncos are going to lose, they have 1 thing going against them, I wonder what that could be!?!?!?!?

Oh yeah Manning!

the bad thing is your are right. I am not gonna lie....I am scared for the Denver defense against Chargers....

Im aethiest but if there is a god, then he will grace Manning one last time