• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

I'm unofficially in the club as my books are graded by another company (thanks for the reminder from a forum member) and I can't post pics

GS X-Men 1 9.2

X-men 94 7.0

Edited by DWeisbeck
Accidently posted pics of non CGC graded books, sorry

15 hours ago, DWeisbeck said:

I'm unofficially in the club as my books are graded by another company (thanks for the reminder from a forum member) and I can't post pics

GS X-Men 1 9.2

X-men 94 7.0

Just black out most of the label & leave the grade visible. If you have an Android phone you can easily do that in the "photos" app photo editor 

Edited by MGsimba77

On 7/29/2018 at 8:43 PM, ComicConnoisseur said:

I see Giant Size X-Men #1 gaining new life and interest for two reasons.

1. Disney now owns these great characters.

2. Colossus for becoming a break out character in the two Deadpool movies.

Related image

any thoughts on this?

Hmm. I have been waiting and waiting for a pull back to buy a GSX1 9.6-9.8 CGC SS and the prices for the SS or non-SS just keep going up.  I see Clink has a 9.6 and 9.8 SS up.  Any ideas where both may end up?  I waited to buy a Hulk 181 and missed the boat.  

1 minute ago, Agent 007 said:

Hmm. I have been waiting and waiting for a pull back to buy a GSX1 9.6-9.8 CGC SS and the prices for the SS or non-SS just keep going up.  I see Clink has a 9.6 and 9.8 SS up.  Any ideas where both may end up?  I waited to buy a Hulk 181 and missed the boat.  

I would buy one now. Just about all Marvel keys will continue to go up in price, especially now that Disney will start their own Netflix soon. A modern day goldrush with some of these Marvel keys.

2 minutes ago, ComicConnoisseur said:

I would buy one now. Just about all Marvel keys will continue to go up in price, especially now that Disney will start their own Netflix soon. A modern day goldrush with some of these Marvel keys.

Thanks.  I have a 6.5 but desire the best!!!  Thanks again.  007

11 hours ago, Agent 007 said:

The last couple of sales for 9.6 books have been around $4800 - $4900.  Should be interesting to see where they end up.

10 minutes ago, kc2112 said:

Thats looks real nice for a 7.0 

I bought this raw for 300 and submitted it about 3 years ago. I was happy.

1975 Giant Size X-Men 1.jpg

One day I'll upgrade my 94 to match my GS

1975-8 X-Men 94.jpg

Those are 2 really good looking books too. :foryou:

Clink final hammer today for GSX1 9.8 CGC SS OW-W w/ Stan Lee Sig properly placed and great sig went for $12,500. A new record for any GSX1.  I did not see what the 9.6 CGC SS went for w/ 3 sigs. Congrats if a boardie won either book!!!

On 8/29/2018 at 10:03 PM, Agent 007 said:

Clink final hammer today for GSX1 9.8 CGC SS OW-W w/ Stan Lee Sig properly placed and great sig went for $12,500. A new record for any GSX1.  I did not see what the 9.6 CGC SS went for w/ 3 sigs. Congrats if a boardie won either book!!!

~10,460 blue label 9.8 white on pedigree auction