• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow Beautiful!  Do you typically display those or do you hide them in a bank safe? 

I keep them away from my 3 year old but close enough to enjoy and look at whenever I want. Bank safe would be nice but I want to enjoy them while I’m here as much as I can.

1 minute ago, Tbone911t said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Awesome!! Was it an impulse purchase? :baiting:jk CONGRATS! :foryou: 

Too good a deal to pass up,  so yes a bit of an impulse I suppose......

I was being light hearted :foryou: Definitely worth the purchase ^^ I knew there was a story in there :headbang: 

Just back from grading. I bought it last month raw and spent some time cleaning it and pressing the book. Originally it had some stamp on the cover and surface dirt on the back.  Some quality time took care of that!

This is a grail book for me. I originally bought it to flip but now I see it’d be hard to replace reasonably if I sell it means I’ll happily hold on to it. :)

822EF1A3-A5E4-45CD-BE97-249D1667F1AE.jpeg

8 minutes ago, UncleBEN said:

When did this book become a 4k book in 9.0? Did I blink?  What is it selling for in 9.8?

One an unrelated note here is my ticket

007.thumb.jpg.1888b12f615c15f8877bf4ebdbf48c04.jpg

Congratulations! Did you just get this or did you already have it? I have a 9.8 as well so I like to keep up with market trend. At the moment I've seen it anywhere between high 10k's & low 13k's depending as usual on PQ & eye appeal etc. The ones I've seen sold on comiclink are on the higher side regardless of what it looked like

49 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Congratulations! Did you just get this or did you already have it? I have a 9.8 as well so I like to keep up with market trend. At the moment I've seen it anywhere between high 10k's & low 13k's depending as usual on PQ & eye appeal etc. The ones I've seen sold on comiclink are on the higher side regardless of what it looked like

I have had it for for awhile, before all the hype . I would guess with all the movie hype some spikes have happened? I don't keep up with the speculation market very much, but it seems to me that many bronze keys are at an all time high. Perhaps this would be a good time to upgrade a few more of my SA with them. Although I am not very good at parting with anything  :P 

Gave in, jumped on the hype train, and picked this decent mid-grade up at Gem City this weekend. Had a nicer one that I sold a few years ago. A typical bonehead move on my part. Oh well.

Photo Apr 29, 12 06 58 AM.jpg

6 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Gave in, jumped on the hype train, and picked this decent mid-grade up at Gem City this weekend. Had a nicer one that I sold a few years ago. A typical bonehead move on my part. Oh well.

Photo Apr 29, 12 06 58 AM.jpg

Do you dare open that up to post a few page pics? :foryou: