• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

just curious, but why did cgc put notes on the label of, "tiny tear on every page"? i mean, i guess obviously there is a tear.... but curious why cgc did it? lol 

i've never seen such.....

No idea hm I purchased it from Rupp. Did they have Green Labels noting hidden defects in the 'Old Label' days?

7 minutes ago, MR SigS said:

No idea hm I purchased it from Rupp. Did they have Green Labels noting hidden defects in the 'Old Label' days?

i have no idea either ha, but it IS interesting! either way congrats on the book and the GSXM#1 :) 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:41 PM, MGsimba77 said:

Long time but it finally happened!

20190826_195234.jpg

188768_0.jpg

Man, you gotta love that deep, deep green. Congrats!

On 10/14/2019 at 7:49 PM, csaag said:

bought these (not at the same time) off the wall of my local LCS back in the day.   The presser I used caught the restoration on #94.  I believe it's in the upper right corner are, prob under the comics code.

His opinion is that the book would have to seriously gouged to remove it.  So I elected to leave it as is rather than have small pieces chopped out of the cover.

XMen94_f.jpg

gsx1_f.jpg

I think u did the right move.  Beautiful 7.0!

On 10/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, MGsimba77 said:

" CGC census 10/19: 118 in 9.8, 1 higher."

According to the info at the link, there is one 10.0 Hulk #181 graded by CGC. I wonder what that would sell for.

1 hour ago, shiverbones said:

Maybe I am nuts, but I think these are the three most important new x-men books

C01655A5-8EED-4DB0-B44C-53415257E35F.jpeg

Well I think maybe 101 would be a little higher than 129 on the scale of importance but it's just a matter of opinion 2c...even though Jean as Phoenix is literally just in one or two panels before being rendered unconscious in 101...Go figure?

Anyway assuming they're yours you got a winning trio there!!!