• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Nice, are you going to get an 8.0 94 as well?

I don't think so.  I'd like to eventually get a 94 but I doubt it'll be a 8.0  A lower grade would be just fine to fit the hole in my collection.  For me personally, Xmen 94 is not as meaningful to me as GSX1 nor do I like the cover as much.  I'd rather get a Foom 10 in 8.0. 

On 5/21/2020 at 6:12 PM, davebo357 said:

^^^ That's a hell of a trade!

Well I guess I've never posted mine as a set before so here it goes.  I just couldn't justify a higher #94 grade without my favorite X-Man on the cover.

20200521_180745.jpg

NICE!  What a COMBO.  

FIRST CHRIS CLAREMONT ftw!

Edited by Wolverinex

52 minutes ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

I just picked this up from Ebay this week. Sellling my hardcovers, TPBs, and figurines has really paid off!

GSXMen1.thumb.jpg.3a637b9c21f8ee5b06eb7fa527919322.jpg

If I knew originally priced at $50-70 statues would net me a book like that, I'd deeply consider have bare walls and shelving, CONGRATS!!!

6 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Thank you.  I always like 94s more then Gsx

Yea I like the cover and story better in 94 but Giant sized is the true 1st app. And seems harder to find in high grade so from a value perspective probably the superior investment at least.