• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, kimik said:

By "nice price," I thought you meant "what a great deal!" Then I figured out that you meant "what a great profit!" lol

2 hours ago, tvindy said:

By "nice price," I thought you meant "what a great deal!" Then I figured out that you meant "what a great profit!" lol

The last GPA sale was $4800 so this is a nice step up for the Clink seller.

Edited by kimik

X94 in 9.6 just auctioned on Heritage for some insane 💵💵💲! These auctions of late have been going for some crazy high numbers for most major high grade titles and it seems to be on HA and Ebay. This is just an anecdotal view from what I've seen on these two sites I don't know about anywhere else. 

Edited by MGsimba77

17 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

X94 in 9.6 just auctioned on Heritage for some insane 💵💵💲! These auctions of late have been going for some crazy high numbers for most major high grade titles and it seems to be on HA and Ebay. This is just an anecdotal view from what I've seen on these two sites I don't know about anywhere else. 

Trying to find it...what did it hit?