• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

On 1/4/2021 at 5:22 PM, rgtichy said:

I have had this since 1989 in mylar.  Rarely do I even go look at it.

GS X-Men 1.jpeg

39 minutes ago, Neurosis138 said:

I picked up this low grade copy this week from an original owner collection along with a few other marvel bronze keys.  Fun times!

Giant Size X-men 1.jpg

The Deadly Genesis, you found them, at laaaaaaaaast my Love has come along lol it's good timing :) 

Not all treasure is .... silver and gold, bronze seems to be just fine!

9 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Back in the club, added GSXM1 for about the 8th time in my life, think maybe this time I will hold on to it.

xmen94 and gsx1.JPG

Lol that's nice mine is an 8.0 too, GSXM....... #94 7.0 is what what!

10 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Yes, I keep looking at the 94 like you are not worthy now, so search is on for an 8.

Lol

My #94 is only a 5.5 :roflmao:it is a mark jeweler though so there is that. Once upon a time a philosophy of mine was just to obtain a comic, especially while trying to attend college.

If I could get a nitch, it was a plus, I could go back and upgrade some but it's tough. I have 331 slabs and i cant fathom redefining my collection in an upgrade lol

Even a few look plausible still it's a....... dreamers of dreams hope

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/15/2020 at 8:21 PM, Wolverinex said:

LOL! WOW, I never realized that Cyclops was on there twice!  That looks ridiculous now that you mention it.. hahaha.  Yeah, I've stated this before, I LOVE wolverine, but not having him on the cover doesn't stop me from loving the X94 cover

I just came across this French version of GXS 1, and it fixed the double Cyclops issue and also added Wolverine. Unfortunately, Wolverine is with the old X-Men. 😟

Screen Shot 2021-02-21 at 3.04.07 PM.png

On 1/16/2020 at 9:53 PM, B2D327 said:

Half way the-ere...Oh, oh, half way there 

still looking for a decent raw GSX1 ...the hunt continues

06294294-0F19-4AEF-9D28-A3D057A707CB.jpeg

I think I picked up the other half around the end of the summer with a seller accepting my offer. Full fledge member status, baby. Oh, yeah!:banana:

4BA59E08-8693-48B3-A1E7-C5F9F23ABDB8.jpeg