• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2021 at 1:28 AM, ashsaytr said:
On 4/1/2021 at 2:14 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

holy at that price... 

Well, not quite as holy as that CGC 9.8 graded copy with the possible squashed bottom staple area that sold for $67,900 the previous week:  :p

https://www.comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3DGIANT-SIZE%2BX-MEN%2B1%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1468605&id=1468605&itemType=0

01291551698000082005489005.jpg

Can't wait to see where the CGC 9.8 graded copy finishes up at in the CC Event Auction in about 10 short days from now.  hm  :taptaptap:  :taptaptap:

1 hour ago, Treco said:

I’ve had the GSXM 1 for 20+ years. The 94 I picked up last month. I probably paid too much, but in this climate I figured I should just take the hit and move on. It was one of 3 issues I still needed to complete my GSXM to 300 run. 

06289274-76C0-4619-B966-A62F3DD1035E.jpeg

Nice copy! If you bought last month,  you definitely underpaid now lol

43 minutes ago, Chillax23 said:

XM94 is really picking up steam - I am tempted to sell my CGC 7.0 copy ......... but it is such a great book.

Definitely sell it if you need the money or you don't want it in your permanent collection. 

If you want one with you forever, you should keep it or you may have to pay premium if you want to buy back in the future.  It looks like it's following GSX-1 surge now... maybe a sharper slope...  

Edited by Wolverinex

22 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Definitely sell it if you need the money or you don't want it in your permanent collection. 

If you want one with you forever, you should keep it or you may have to pay premium if you want to buy back in the future.  It looks like it's following GSX-1 surge now... maybe an even a sharper slope...  

Has GX1 settled on a value or is it still rising? Maybe 94’s ascent will mirror that?

4 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

If you want one with you forever, you should keep it or you may have to pay premium if you want to buy back in the future.  It looks like it's following GSX-1 surge now... maybe a sharper slope...  

I hear you ..... but if a 7.0 is really $1,750 now that is tempting ........

EDIT: Last sale was $1,900 :whatthe:

Edited by Chillax23

28 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

@Wolverinex 

Bad news buddy.  Sacrifices have been made.

I heard the law and order theme when I read this

Don don

What'd you get for it, I got to know!

giphy-6.gif