• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

My entry to the club (excuse the awful photos)

Just picked up a new copy of 94. Sold off my old G/VG copy. Serious upgrade here.

IMG_0233_2_zpsq0tgrytz.jpg

And I've had this for about a decade now. Got it fairly cheap a long while back (under $150) and only got it graded last year.

IMG_0232_2_zpsgwwiyzca.jpg

My entry to the club (excuse the awful photos)

Just picked up a new copy of 94. Sold off my old G/VG copy. Serious upgrade here.

IMG_0233_2_zpsq0tgrytz.jpg

And I've had this for about a decade now. Got it fairly cheap a long while back (under $150) and only got it graded last year.

IMG_0232_2_zpsgwwiyzca.jpg

Nice books :applause:

well, I did say that I picked it up about 10-15 years ago (don't remember exactly when) and it wasn't slabbed when I bought it. That was just last year when I decided that slabs were the way to go for key/semi-key books.

It was before eBay was really the go-to place for key back issues for the general public, so I nabbed it pretty cheap (though I think I might have paid like $45 for my G/VG XM 94 that I just sold which was a little higher than I should have paid back then)