• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, ajc6683 said:

Hey guys! Only posted a few times in the forum but this is my first time using the new boards. Glad you can post pics now! Anyways, here is my GSX #1 I just submitted to CGC at the New York Comic Book Marketplace! I'm excited and nervous to see what grade I get back, it's my first time submitting to CGC. Also submitted AMS #6, AMS #50, Marvel Spotlight #5 and Batman #232. So we'll see. Anyways, here's my book!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Looking good :) Awesome

10 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Thanks to Faster Friends, I now have an X-Men 94 to go along with my Giant Size 1 (thought I had a scan of it, but, apparently I don't)

Spoiler

I have yet to get either one, but I think I'll get the GSXM 1 first as well lol although prices are easy on the eyes for XM 94 right now.

Congratulations :) I hope to get one of both soon

On 3/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, mustang33guy said:

Hey guys! Only posted a few times in the forum but this is my first time using the new boards. Glad you can post pics now! Anyways, here is my GSX #1 I just submitted to CGC at the New York Comic Book Marketplace! I'm excited and nervous to see what grade I get back, it's my first time submitting to CGC. Also submitted AMS #6, AMS #50, Marvel Spotlight #5 and Batman #232. So we'll see. Anyways, here's my book!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_8013.JPG

Can I take a stab at it?  8.0

Let us know, see if I came close.:wishluck:

1 hour ago, mustang33guy said:

So I got my GSX #1 back the other day, was hoping for a 7.0 at least. Came back as a 6.5 WHITE PAGES. Still happy its now graded! Wish it was a little bit higher but what are ya gonna do?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

A very sweet looking book. I would have thought higher too. What do the grader notes say about it?

I got this for starter's, figured I'd get my foot in the door, anyway I'm happy :) I probably could get a 7.0 eventually at "now" prices lol ...... mark jewelers

xmen 94 cgc 5.5 mark jeweler.jpg

Don't have a photo with me but I picked up an 8.5 from a board member recently and I love it.  I told myself I was only gonna get a crummy Hulk 181 on ebay and get it graded, then I found this staggered frame that holds 3 slabs so I figured I'd do the IH181, GSXM1 and NM98 for now.  I couldn't even wait for the low Hulk to get back before just yesterday bought a 7.5 from another board member.  Maybe one day I'll be able to swap the Deadpool for a low grade X-Men 1.