• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
13 13

1,213 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Mjolnir! said:

Very nice copy.  I don't know what the BC looks like but if it aligns with your scan, it should have been graded HIGHER. 

Thank You! I’m happy with it. Not the best centering but it’s a keeper and will have to be at what this book is selling now a days. 

12 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

@SpideyFein lets see that 7.0 you have hanging in your office buddy!

Here it is along with a Spidey Index SS Lee. It’s clean with nice corners, and a little spine wear. I love the early (new) team. I just need a nice GSX, but will have to wait for pigs to fly lol 

ACA12920-8142-4BED-91E0-386E80B16D66.jpeg

9C4938D7-63EB-47E3-8FBC-DBF19E7C8A9F.jpeg

20 minutes ago, SpideyFein said:

I'm not sure. It only fits the old style, and it's a top loader. The top part of the frame comes off with four peg holes, the slab slides in, and you easily put the top back on. I've always wanted to get more, and will definitely do so if and when I get a house lol I have them away from sunlight, and have never had issues. I love rotating them, but as the years go on it's tougher and tougher to find the older style, thinner slabs. Having all of my slabs sit in a box is torture. If we can't read them, they should be seen. The deserve to see the light of day.

Absolutely.  I need to find something similar because I leave most of my slabs in a box