Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
8 8

542 posts in this topic

2,859 posts

Thanks to Faster Friends, I now have an X-Men 94 to go along with my Giant Size 1 (thought I had a scan of it, but, apparently I don't)

XMen94.jpg

10,917 posts
15 hours ago, ajc6683 said:

Hey guys! Only posted a few times in the forum but this is my first time using the new boards. Glad you can post pics now! Anyways, here is my GSX #1 I just submitted to CGC at the New York Comic Book Marketplace! I'm excited and nervous to see what grade I get back, it's my first time submitting to CGC. Also submitted AMS #6, AMS #50, Marvel Spotlight #5 and Batman #232. So we'll see. Anyways, here's my book!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Looking good :) Awesome

10,917 posts
10 hours ago, aszumilo said:

Thanks to Faster Friends, I now have an X-Men 94 to go along with my Giant Size 1 (thought I had a scan of it, but, apparently I don't)

Spoiler

I have yet to get either one, but I think I'll get the GSXM 1 first as well lol although prices are easy on the eyes for XM 94 right now.

Congratulations :) I hope to get one of both soon

1,018 posts

have a couple of copies of each, but these came from an OO collection I bought last year.

GSX 1 6.5 White .jpg

Xmen 94 9.2 white .jpg

584 posts

Finally got a 94. I need to dig up my Giant-Size 1 and put 'em side by side.

XMen94.jpg

46,509 posts
On 3/15/2017 at 6:04 PM, mustang33guy said:

Hey guys! Only posted a few times in the forum but this is my first time using the new boards. Glad you can post pics now! Anyways, here is my GSX #1 I just submitted to CGC at the New York Comic Book Marketplace! I'm excited and nervous to see what grade I get back, it's my first time submitting to CGC. Also submitted AMS #6, AMS #50, Marvel Spotlight #5 and Batman #232. So we'll see. Anyways, here's my book!

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

IMG_8013.JPG

Can I take a stab at it?  8.0

Let us know, see if I came close.:wishluck:

1,291 posts
On 4/1/2017 at 0:09 AM, oakman29 said:

Can I take a stab at it?  8.0

Let us know, see if I came close.:wishluck:

That's not a bad guess I would say. Hope it comes back higher but well see haha. I'll post when I get it back! :)

1,291 posts

So I got my GSX #1 back the other day, was hoping for a 7.0 at least. Came back as a 6.5 WHITE PAGES. Still happy its now graded! Wish it was a little bit higher but what are ya gonna do?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

Edited by mustang33guy

307 posts
1 hour ago, mustang33guy said:

So I got my GSX #1 back the other day, was hoping for a 7.0 at least. Came back as a 6.5 WHITE PAGES. Still happy its now graded! Wish it was a little bit higher but what are ya gonna do?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

A very sweet looking book. I would have thought higher too. What do the grader notes say about it?

764 posts

As a big xmen fan I definitely consider these books top 5 most important/coolest to own.

Xmen 1, hulk 181, giant size 1, xmen 94 and xmen 12. 

Thoughts ? 

3,639 posts

I think the Adams issues are a must have as well in my opinion.

161 posts

Don't have a photo with me but I picked up an 8.5 from a board member recently and I love it.  I told myself I was only gonna get a crummy Hulk 181 on ebay and get it graded, then I found this staggered frame that holds 3 slabs so I figured I'd do the IH181, GSXM1 and NM98 for now.  I couldn't even wait for the low Hulk to get back before just yesterday bought a 7.5 from another board member.  Maybe one day I'll be able to swap the Deadpool for a low grade X-Men 1.

3,744 posts

Hey story wise how does it flow: gsxmen 1 then xmen 94? Or?

3,744 posts

Thanks.