Giant Size X-Men #1 and/or X-Men 94 Club
8 8

535 posts in this topic

759 posts
12 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Wow Beautiful!  Do you typically display those or do you hide them in a bank safe? 

I keep them away from my 3 year old but close enough to enjoy and look at whenever I want. Bank safe would be nice but I want to enjoy them while I’m here as much as I can.

296 posts
13 hours ago, James Lawry said:

Picked this up last year.  Lower grade than a lot of the beauties in this thread but happy to have it.

gsx1.jpg

Thats very nice for the grade.^^

779 posts

Was on the old board as medusanyc but for some reason I can't seem to access this board using that name so i created this new account medusanyc1  

anyway,   good to be back on the board.  here is my GSXM1 both raw and nicely graded :)

Giant Size X-Men 1 Front.jpg

IMG_1271.JPG

9,899 posts
1 minute ago, Tbone911t said:

Picked up yesterday.

Awesome!! Was it an impulse purchase? :baiting:jk CONGRATS! :foryou: 

659 posts
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Too good a deal to pass up,  so yes a bit of an impulse I suppose......

9,899 posts
1 minute ago, Tbone911t said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Too good a deal to pass up,  so yes a bit of an impulse I suppose......

I was being light hearted :foryou: Definitely worth the purchase ^^ I knew there was a story in there :headbang: 

659 posts
1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I was being light hearted :foryou: Definitely worth the purchase ^^ I knew there was a story in there :headbang: 

No worries. If you know me, I'm a GA or CDN guy so it will probably be not be in my possession for very long.

15 posts

Just back from grading. I bought it last month raw and spent some time cleaning it and pressing the book. Originally it had some stamp on the cover and surface dirt on the back.  Some quality time took care of that!

This is a grail book for me. I originally bought it to flip but now I see it’d be hard to replace reasonably if I sell it means I’ll happily hold on to it. :)

822EF1A3-A5E4-45CD-BE97-249D1667F1AE.jpeg

1,348 posts
8 minutes ago, UncleBEN said:

When did this book become a 4k book in 9.0? Did I blink?  What is it selling for in 9.8?

One an unrelated note here is my ticket

007.thumb.jpg.1888b12f615c15f8877bf4ebdbf48c04.jpg

Congratulations! Did you just get this or did you already have it? I have a 9.8 as well so I like to keep up with market trend. At the moment I've seen it anywhere between high 10k's & low 13k's depending as usual on PQ & eye appeal etc. The ones I've seen sold on comiclink are on the higher side regardless of what it looked like

54 posts
49 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

Congratulations! Did you just get this or did you already have it? I have a 9.8 as well so I like to keep up with market trend. At the moment I've seen it anywhere between high 10k's & low 13k's depending as usual on PQ & eye appeal etc. The ones I've seen sold on comiclink are on the higher side regardless of what it looked like

I have had it for for awhile, before all the hype . I would guess with all the movie hype some spikes have happened? I don't keep up with the speculation market very much, but it seems to me that many bronze keys are at an all time high. Perhaps this would be a good time to upgrade a few more of my SA with them. Although I am not very good at parting with anything  :P 

6,147 posts

Gave in, jumped on the hype train, and picked this decent mid-grade up at Gem City this weekend. Had a nicer one that I sold a few years ago. A typical bonehead move on my part. Oh well.

Photo Apr 29, 12 06 58 AM.jpg

1,348 posts
6 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Gave in, jumped on the hype train, and picked this decent mid-grade up at Gem City this weekend. Had a nicer one that I sold a few years ago. A typical bonehead move on my part. Oh well.

Photo Apr 29, 12 06 58 AM.jpg

Do you dare open that up to post a few page pics? :foryou: