• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beau's books and donation thread

463 posts in this topic

I will donate three slabs together:

East Of West #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Bedlam #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

Helheim #1 CGC 9.8 Blue

You modern fellows know what they look like, but I will put up pics later (I have to go out)

$75 for all three - all to Beau's widow please - I will cover postage, but expect the cheapest method.

Sorry - no Canadians, your shipping is absurd.

:takeit:

Nice one Kev, as soon as the organisers give me the OK - I will get them out to you.

Thanks Andy,

Not sure who to pay, is it Pat ?

No idea Kev - bit confusing, maybe people don't know this thread is here?

Nice one Kev, as soon as the organisers give me the OK - I will get them out to you.

Thanks Andy,

Not sure who to pay, is it Pat ?

Hi folks. Please go ahead and pay Pat directly, and then send a PM to Lebowski (TJ) and Pat that this is paid for so they can track all the completed sales.

Thanks so much for the kind contributions, and for the purchase.

Sure, I'm handling this for the family. You can either use the button at www.goldenhourcomics.com (where you will also find a short write-up about Beau and where I stand with our projects) or use my email addy at patbollin1@gmail.com.

Thanks for any help you can give.

:foryou:

If you purchase books on this thread that have been donated by another member, and that member is handling the shipping, please PM myself and that member with shipping details and make your payment through PP using either the donation button here: www.goldenhourcomics.com or using my email addy: patbollin1@gmail.com

When you pay on PP, please make sure that you include your board name and a list of the books that you are paying for.

When I see the payment, I'll simply respond to the PM so that the donating member can ship the books. If there are shipping costs, please pay that to the donating/shipping member.

Thanks again everyone.

Pat,

Just to confirm, the books that were originally posted in the Comics General thread (i.e. Cerebus 1 CF) were from Beau's collection, correct? I just want to make sure I get whoever is owed payment paid appropriately. I am perfectly fine to wait as long as needed. No rush whatsoever. Want to make sure no one is waiting on me.

Pat,

Just to confirm, the books that were originally posted in the Comics General thread (i.e. Cerebus 1 CF) were from Beau's collection, correct? I just want to make sure I get whoever is owed payment paid appropriately. I am perfectly fine to wait as long as needed. No rush whatsoever. Want to make sure no one is waiting on me.

Correct, Ryan. The initial books that I posted are from Beau's collection. And as Pat pointed out above, payments will be sent via Paypal to Pat's account as he is handling the funds for Beau's wife.

I am currently scanning more books for this thread. I will try to list as I scan and grade. The following books I post will all be ones from Beau's personal collection.

Amazing Spider-Man #129 FN+

There are spine breaks that are not apparent on the scan. Beautiful colors on this copy, though.

$300 SOLD!

I am currently scanning more books for this thread. I will try to list as I scan and grade. The following books I post will all be ones from Beau's personal collection.

There are spine breaks that are not apparent on the scan. Beautiful colors on this copy, though.

$300

001_zps1dabb63a.jpg

002_zpsbec125d3.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #97 CGC 6.0

Donated by thunsicker

$135 shipped

X-Men #15 CGC 6.5

Donated by thunsicker

$135 shipped

X-Men #25 CGC 8.0

Donated by thunsicker

$100 shipped

All 3,

$300

Thank you so much! (worship)