• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slab-Pro is a thief

205 posts in this topic

I thought that was SlabPro,but just changed their name. (shrug)

I thought that was SlabPro,but just changed their name. (shrug)

No, it's not that's their competitor. Slab-Pro is still Slab-Pro. Their website is still up.

Ryan, I had the same issue, I was thinking of getting some sheets of clear plastic and cutting out covers to go under the slab protector. (Like those reusable stickers from when we were kids, the kind that would stick to glass but had no adhesive.)

I figured just cut the sheet slightly smaller than slab, cover the back and front, and slip the soab pro over it. That way it would be protected from scratches, but you could display it sithout the bag. Im still searching for sheets of the clear plastic, but I'll let you know how it goes.

I have never owned a Slab Pro but I really like the the Max Protection ones I use for the comics I display. I also like the protection bag that they come in.

I was contemplating getting some of these (at $5 per that not bad), but I mylar bag my slabs and it wouldn't really work out for my collection. But still, a cool idea.

I'm in the same boat.

I currently stick the slabs in 914 M2's - but I do like the idea of the slab pro's.... Especially for the protection from clumsy hands like mine!!

Do you find that your bagged slabs "puff up".... I'm perpetually opening them up and squeezing the air out again!