• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Overlooked and Potentially Undervalued Long/Mid-Term
2 2

798 posts in this topic

There are a ton of 1st apps in the Copper Age to pick from, but it will be interesting to see which ones the market settles on as being worthwhile. Booster Gold was a fun read back in the day, but I am not sure it should be commanding what it currently is.

There are a ton of 1st apps in the Copper Age to pick from, but it will be interesting to see which ones the market settles on as being worthwhile. Booster Gold was a fun read back in the day, but I am not sure it should be commanding what it currently is.

But compared to the Marvel 1st apps from that same time period, the print run would have been much, much lower than the Marvels. But of course, the character was a punch line for the longest time, so who knows how long the bubble will last.

Thanks guys. I like to drag this out whenever I think someone will appreciate it, because around my house it's primarily known as "the picture with the big butt." I guess I mentally attach the logo when I look at it, and just focus on Booster, but the wife doesn't see it that way...

Also, in case anyone is interested, apparently they stat'd in some teeth on Booster. If you compare the original to the printed version, he just has the big "O" mouth on the original, no teeth.