• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic show in Tampa Fl sunday

3 posts in this topic

there is a nice small comic show in Tampa Feb 2nd at the Holiday Inn Express on Dale Mabry right by Tampa Stadium Anyone i th area not aware of it now you have somewhere to be for a few hours. Small show maybe 40-50 tables lots of bargain bins quarter books etc. A few of the dealers use it to blow out toys, comics etc that are taking up space in their shops. worth a look!

Do they still have the SunCon in tampa - it used to be every 4 months or so. Not really worth my time to come over for a small show but I remember those as being pretty good. I live In Ormond Beach so Tampa is a long haul for a small show. Here's hoping Megacon has more comis this year!

no the couple who ran those stopped doing them 3-4 years ago maybe even a bit longer. This show is growing. They have had three so far about every 6 months. The next one is in June the 8th I believe and will be at a different hotel I think on the other side of town off Westshore/Cypress St area which I believe was where the old Sun Cons were for a time. CGC usually has someone accepting submissions at the Tampa show and Crossgen sends some artists, Marty Nodell the creator of the Green Lantern will be there again too Ormond Beach is a pretty good drive you might want to pass this time and check out the June show! For anyone close by who didnt know about it it should be a fun way to spend a football less Sunday afternnon Show hours are 10 am to 4 pm cost is a whopping $3 to get in