• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST OF WEST RRP! MANHATTAN PROJECTS! X-FILES 9.9! BEDLAM! All SS!

21 posts in this topic

X-FILES #1 SDCC 9.9 SS (signed by Chris Carter, Gillian Anderson, Dean Haglund, Joe Harris, Joe Corroney):

ghmn.jpg

$400 (a 9.8 just sold on eBay for $400...get the lone 9.9 for the same price! The only 9.9 on the census of ANY cover!)

If for whatever reason the EoW sale falls through I will also take it. Nice pickup though, damn responsibilities taking me away from computer access!!!!!! :facepalm:

Thanks for your interest, but the book has been paid for already. If I get another one of these, I will let you know.

If for whatever reason the EoW sale falls through I will also take it. Nice pickup though, damn responsibilities taking me away from computer access!!!!!! :facepalm:

Thanks for your interest, but the book has been paid for already. If I get another one of these, I will let you know.

Well, congrats to the winner. Definitely keep me in mind if you can find another signed/unsigned, whatever. Thanks

Well, congrats to the winner. Definitely keep me in mind if you can find another signed/unsigned, whatever. Thanks

If you're looking for EOW I saw this up the other day http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7118658&fpart=2