• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DavidTheDavid's Feedback!
3 3

301 posts in this topic

David bought a couple of FF's from my recent sales thread... paid right away... notified me the day the books arrived... and made the entire transaction as smooth and pleasant an experience as I've had selling books on this forum! A five star buyer!

David is a thoroughly honest, and super-professional guy. I bought a Captain America #111 from him at a great price, and he recently bought a Journey Into Mystery book I offered in a donation thread and paid instantly.

(thumbs u

Just finished my 1st transaction with David, and it definitely won't be my last! :cloud9: Picked up 4 Strange Tales slabs from his recent sale, and I was wowed by the quick communication, the super-fast shipping, the top-notch packaging, and the great deals to begin with. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. (thumbs u

Great buy from David. He remembered I was looking for a comic he had and when it was time to sell it he searched me out. Then his price was eminently reasonable (ok it was cheap) despite the fact he knew I desperately wanted it. He shipped it very quick and packaged it about the best I've seen. I would have no hesitation to buy from David again.