• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Walking dead for sale (1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9, 2x 33)

38 posts in this topic

My issue one has a fresh slab with no issues inside and out. (got it back on the 29th).

$2200 and includes shipping with insurance (it all adds up to about 50 for shipping).

Please PM if you have any questions.

Rock on

142311.jpg.261cd5b954b02e90b8b57b7a8a240628.jpg

o I cant? did not know that (must reread the board rules)

By references do you mean people who can vouch for me? The only thing or people who could vouch for me would be through my ebay account. I have sold a number of comics on there and if there are any issues me and the person I am dealing with fix the problem.

For payments over paypal I keep the money in my paypal account until the person getting the comic contacts me that everything is good to go.

Walking dead issue 4 CGC 9.4

$125 Paypal

$20 for shipping and any extra is refunded

There is a small scratch on the back lower left of the case, front of the case is great, No cracks

If you have any questions please PM or ask me

THank you

142315.jpg.56522455f4853127f54b453b5a90536f.jpg

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #2 No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

POSTING GUIDELINES HANDY LINK

Specifically, you should check out #2: (No spamming. Group your for sale items into as few threads as is reasonable. Attempts to take up front page real estate by creating multiple threads for no reason are not allowed.)

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Hello,

I am selling off my walking dead collection and here is what I have for sale

- Issue 1 CGC 9.8 $2100

- Issue 2 CGC 9.0 $225

- Issue 3 CGC 9.4 $200

- Issue 4 CGC 9.4 $125

- Issue 5 CGC 9.8 $250

- Issue 7 CGC 9.8 $200

- Issue 8 CGC 9.8 $125

- Issue 9 CGC 9.8 $125

- Issue 33 CGC 9.6 $80

- Issue 33 CGC 9.2 2nd Print $200

Shipping is $15 and anything left over is refunded, for two or more I combine shipping. Below are photos and item descriptions. For multiple items shipping is a flat $20, if the price goes over I cover it.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/thingythingthings is my ebay profile, I have been with ebay for about 10 years or more. If there ever is an issue I work with the person to fix the problem. If I make a mistake I correct it.

If you have any questions please ask. If you want to buy please PM me and I will send you a paypal invoice according to what we talk about. I can accept personal checks but before the comic will be mailed I will have to clear that check.

I can ship with any provider you want otherwise I use USPS. I pack your comics to protect them in shipping and will even 2x box if needed. I try to ship as soon as possible (1-3 days), if I am running late with this I will contact you.